Alan Henning murdered

I know it has already been posted in another thread but I thought he deserved a thread of his own.

Alan Henning is the latest to be murdered by whatever they call themselves this week.

A normal bloke, a Salford taxi driver who just wanted to help Syrian children.

Thoughts for his family and friends

RIP

I saw this last night on the news and it sickens me that people can be so heartless and not have a care about another person and their families. This man gave up his time and probably his money because he wanted to help other people. These people were Muslims who needed aid, yet the scum that murdered him didn't care that he was helping their people and will kill anyone though their blind fanaticism.

RIP.

Alan Henning is a hero. Died because he was helping others in a dangerous environment.

The world was a considerably better place for having someone like him in it, and now he's been senselessly murdered. So very sad.

Thank you Alan Henning.

That is really sad. Sincere condolences to his family. I just hope that Britain doesn't just blindly rise to the bait, as ISIS and others with vested interests in war in that region, want us to do.

That is really sad. Sincere condolences to his family. I just hope that Britain doesn't just blindly rise to the bait, as ISIS and others with vested interests in war in that region, want us to do.

Second that.

Disgusting. Outrageous.

RIP Alan Henning, if God does exist he's smiling very favourably at you right now.

---------- Post added 04-10-2014 at 09:21 ----------

I notice lots of Muslim leaders were pleading for his life, pleas that were relatively absent for David Haines. Was Alan worth more to them because he was helping Muslims, where as David wasn't directly giving anything to Muslims?

Or perhaps the media only recently decided to provide coverage?

I previously posted a link to a press release from the MCGB website, openly condemning these atrocities but I don't recall it being reproduced by the media.

Disgusting. Outrageous.

RIP Alan Henning, if God does exist he's smiling very favourably at you right now.

---------- Post added 04-10-2014 at 09:21 ----------

Or perhaps the media only recently decided to provide coverage?

I previously posted a link to a press release from the MCGB website, openly condemning these atrocities but I don't recall it being reproduced by the media.

I think that we are quite safe to say that god certainly does not exist BF, given this dreadful news.

For the murder of someone so obviously non political, non combatant and only there to help out the poor victims of the whole terrible saga, this crime is unforgivable

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand, blood and revenge are hammering in my head. (William Shakespeare)