Please Do not be fooled by PayPal email..

There is a scammer with several different names and PayPal I.d's trying to scam vulnerable people, he acts like he's interested in buying your item/items then asks for PayPal details of where to send the money to and once that's happened he will then email you asif it's from PayPal saying that the money is pending verification please enter shipping details.!! Don't fall for this crap please i nearly posted my ps3 to another country and the only reason I didn't was because of the lady in the post office said it was a scam.!! I googled the address he wanted me to post it to and it came up scammer George morrissette this is the guy who wanted the ps3 also googled about PayPal holding money until they receive a reference number and there was loads of people that had been scammed by this fake email from PayPal.!!

The woman in the post office only realised this was a scam because of the address (in Nigeria) and asked if I'd been paid for the item and then she explained PayPal cannot hold money :S

Luckily I got told this was a scam I thought I would just warn other people about the latest scams. Hopefully nobody else will fall for this vile creatures efforts of theft and scam!

There is a scammer with several different names and PayPal I.d's trying to scam vulnerable people, he acts like he's interested in buying your item/items then asks for PayPal details of where to send the money to and once that's happened he will then email you asif it's from PayPal saying that the money is pending verification please enter shipping details.!! Don't fall for this crap please i nearly posted my ps3 to another country and the only reason I didn't was because of the lady in the post office said it was a scam.!! I googled the address he wanted me to post it to and it came up scammer George morrissette this is the guy who wanted the ps3 also googled about PayPal holding money until they receive a reference number and there was loads of people that had been scammed by this fake email from PayPal.!!

The woman in the post office only realised this was a scam because of the address (in Nigeria) and asked if I'd been paid for the item and then she explained PayPal cannot hold money :S

Luckily I got told this was a scam I thought I would just warn other people about the latest scams. Hopefully nobody else will fall for this vile creatures efforts of theft and scam!

Considering the plethora of warnings on Nigeria i thought this would be a given, with big flashing lights and fog horns.

Considering the plethora of warnings on Nigeria i thought this would be a given, with big flashing lights and fog horns.

It's people like the OP that the scammers target. People that don't seem to realise when something is too good to be true.

So you are telling us not to send expensive equipment to people in other countries whom have not paid for it?

Thanks for the tip. Here's one for you, don't stick your fingers in a plug socket, even if you get a email saying you can.

He / She is telling you to ensure you have been paid for it and not fooled by a fake e-mail. To some such advice is obvious but maybe to others not so much. No need to be so rude when someone is merely warning others.