Anyone seen the mini pickup truck with the poem about potholes??

He crashed into our parked car in Crookes and drove off. I'd obviously like to track him down.

Have him on CCTV from the building opposite, it's a really distinctive van, a Aixam mega pickup, white and black, with a poem ranting about potholes in Sheffield.

He tried to squeeze through a gap way too small and scraped our wheel arch and smashed our wing mirror in the process. There was another vehicle involved who reversed up the hill and chased him. We also have several witnesses, he was seen tanking it down Toyne street presumably trying to get away.

If anyone knows him then tell him to put his details on our car Thursday-Friday 9-5 in the same place, and we'll sort this out through insurance amicably. He can always deny knowledge, I just don't want it to come out of my pocket.

Half the people I know seem to have seen this van, so it's only a matter of time....

Edited by nikki-red

If he is the one who used to have the same message on a white Citroen van, then he's not nice. We (2 of us) were once cycling down Rivelin and he gave us the most foul-mouthed, nasty verbal abuse I've come across in along time. And we weren't doing anything dodgy. The sort of nutter you don't stand up to cos you don't know his next move.

If he is the one who used to have the same message on a white Citroen van, then he's not nice. We (2 of us) were once cycling down Rivelin and he gave us the most foul-mouthed, nasty verbal abuse I've come across in along time. And we weren't doing anything dodgy. The sort of nutter you don't stand up to cos you don't know his next move.

Yes, it's the same guy.

A banana short of a fruit basket.

If you do stand up to him he doesn't know what to do.