How much dole does ISIS/IS pay their fellow citizens?

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter and all that.

With the rapid rise of ISIS/IS, it cannot be the case that these people are totally bad.

They claim to have a state, and all modern states need some form of social welfare.

They claim to be a Caliphate, and if so, then surely they are also moral obliged to pay Zakat, and for excess monies past basic needs to be used for social welfare.

So how much dole do they pay their fellow citizens?

And if we are to defeat their ideaology, shouldn't we be trying to take the moral high ground, and pay a better dole to those in Mesopotamia. Especially if we are exerting the rights of private property over what many in the contested geographical area consider to be communal land of their own?

(by 'we' - I mean the West - US hegemony)

Surely they pay a dole?

With the rapid rise of ISIS/IS, it cannot be the case that these people are totally bad.

They claim to have a state, and all modern states need some form of social welfare.

They claim to be a Caliphate, and if so, then surely they are also moral obliged to pay Zakat, and for excess monies past basic needs to be used for social welfare.

And if we are to defeat their ideaology, shouldn't we be trying to take the moral high ground, and pay a better dole to those in Mesopotamia. Especially if we are exerting the rights of private property over what many in the contested geographical area consider to be communal land of their own?

Surely they pay a dole?

Are you thinking of going or something? :hihi:

Surely they pay a dole?

Why not relocate there yourself. Free land, free handouts just your little piece of paradise

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 22:11 ----------

[/color][quote=Harleyman;10706896

Edited by Harleyman

I think being a westerner they'd just use his as compost.

A Terrorist group paying dole money - whatever next :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Are they regarded as terrorists by their close neighbours though?

1380 years ago, the Caliphate was paying out dole money, it had created a welfare state.

---------- Post added 08-10-2014 at 02:29 ----------

I wonder what their position is on property ownership, rent prices and planning permissions?

Certain things must be held in common. Trade isn't taxed, but wealth is.

"All Muslims are partners in three things- in water, herbage and fire." "Its price is Haram".

I don't see why they would have any form of planning permissions that denies people housing so that a wealthy class of property owners can exploit those without, if they are truly religious.

Are they regarded as terrorists by their close neighbours though?

Yes, obviously.

---------- Post added 08-10-2014 at 10:39 ----------

1380 years ago, the Caliphate was paying out dole money, it had created a welfare state.

Were they also strapping explosives to people and detonating them in a crown of unsuspecting people, or beheading journalists and other people just because they are affiliated with a western country.

Y

Were they also strapping explosives to people and detonating them in a crown of unsuspecting people, or beheading journalists and other people just because they are affiliated with a western country.

Doubt very much they were using explosives. What with technology :hihi:

Beheading people is quite likely, but for being journalists, I think not, don't think you had many journalists back then...