Tesco's five jets to be sold

From the sounds of it Tesco needs to get rid of a bunch of the top brass along with those jets, the new chief executive should have those in his sights next.

They've been loosing ground in the market for ages, it's no wonder as they've been splashing out on stupid things like private jets!!

What annoys me is the way supermarkets have expanded. They are now in every high street and in many cases less than a mile away from their larger stores. How much more of the market/our money do they want? The fact that they have muscled in everywhere is what puts me of them in general, yet still pay many if their staff just above the minimum wage, according to last night's panorama, leaving people to rely on tax credits. The bosses messed up so they must go. Distribute some of their mega bucks salary to the shop floor workers.

The new CEO Dave Lewis seems to be a no nonsense type of boss. The short shrift approach of getting rid of the private jets seems like an indicator of what is to follow in the next few months. I think that if anyone can turn the business around he will be the man to do it. He has reignited their old scheme of head office staff being ordered to work on the shop floor in the run up to Christmas. I feel we will see some positive results from this guy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/epic/tsco/11134197/Tesco-bosses-ordered-back-to-shop-floor.html

Edited by Janus
Typo