Want to be in a documentary about Guillain-Barre Syndrome?

Hi everyone, :wave:

My name is Hayley and I'm studying a foundation degree at Norton College in Media Production. For a final major project we get to make anything we want, I've decided on a documentary about Guillain-Barre Syndrome.

The reason for this is because my mum has it, she's had it for three years now, I researched my idea first (looking at existing films/documentaries similar to my idea) and found that theres practically nothing! :rant:

Now I'm trying to find people who are willing to be in a documentary about the rare illness. I'm looking for people who have either had the disease or it could be someone you know.

The aim of my documentary is to raise awareness. However I would also like to add a questionnaire to see the type of audience I would attract with my documentary.

1. Are you male or Female?

2. What age category do you fit into?

16-18

19-21

22-23

24-26

27-29

30+

3. Would the documentary interest you?

4. Would you watch it?

5. Have you heard about Guillain-Barre Syndrome before?

It would be greatly appreciated and if you'd maybe like to be in a documentary about this then please let me know :bigsmile:

I'm willing to share my mums story too if it's what people would like to know :)

Thanks in advance!

Hayley Ashworth