Sheffield NHS Trust on standby for Ebola patients.

You do need to check the reality - see my previous post!

it's not me living in an alternate reality

---------- Post added 26-10-2014 at 13:01 ----------

Yes I did 'watch' it all - ignore the prelims and look at the information in the video!

i admire your stamina if not your grasp on reality

please submit a summary

If you want the truth:

Thank ou for the link. I di dnot intend to but watched it all, very interesting.

You do realise that no end of folks unable to accept that some people are willing to do this sort of thing to the human race will decry the message conveyed by your link as a hoax, or conspiracy theory.

I don't think I'll be wanting to have any more vaccines.

---------- Post added 26-10-2014 at 14:19 ----------

Yes, the truth about Horowitz is that he is a con-artist.

http://www.skepdic.com/horowitz.html

Why is the guy in the picture in the article in your link obviously not the guy in the video from swarfendor's link?

And if he is a con-artist or making it all up. And as the US is one of the most if not the most litigious societies in the world.

Why is it not being refuted or Horrowitz being sued?

Edited by Tommo68

Why is the guy in the picture in the article in your link obviously not the guy in the video from swarfendor's link?

And if he is a con-artist or making it all up. And as the US is one of the most if not the most litigious societies in the world.

Why is it not being refuted or Horrowitz being sued?

Horowitz isn't being sued for the same reason 9/11 truthers don't get sued in the states, or David Icke over here - it's called not giving cranks the publicity they crave. He is being refuted though - hence the link I posted.

BTW the youtube is probably quite old - do a google image search and you'll find they're the one and same.

Well I can agree to a separate thread to a point but the 'stormcloudsgathering' indicates why they are not containing it because it is airborn;

The Iserbyt interviews show how long manipulation of world systems has been going on and if you control the media, you control the information.

Ebola is not airborne.

It is spread by the victim being in direct contact with the bodily fluids (urine, faeces, blood, sputum) of someone who is infected with the virus.

It is very difficult for the 'average man in the street' to catch it .

E floor at the RHH is already fully equipped to deal with any highly infectious disease that comes their way and is doing so now as we chat without fuss.

Edited by Daven