A big Thank You to Tesco

After an incident at a Tesco's a little time ago i had cause to complain to head office. I did it really more to sound off and let off steam as i was really annoyed but i was totally shocked at how seriously they took it and how they said they would quickly deal with it. To be honest i thought they were shining me on, saying all the right things on the phone to get rid of me in the hope i forget it. Nothing like! They meant every single word and today i got a lovely letter thanking me for bringing it to their attention and a fabulous surprise of a £50 gift card. Before anyone starts, compo culture and all that lol i didnt ask for anything but ive got to say it was a lovely gesture. So again, Thank you to Tesco, thank you for sorting out the problem and thanks once again for the gift card. :)

Well that was lovely of Tescos to send you a gift card, and a letter explaining what they are going to do about it....As Poppet2 said it'd be nice for us to know the initial incident that caused you to ring head office, so we can put it in context (and if it happens to us, complain to the supermarket to get a £50 gift card ;) )

Whenever we have complained to then they've resolved matters very well. Far better than Asda and their useless South African based call centre that charges crazy call rates.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

My car got damaged at the Tesco on Abbeydale Road. Some eejit left their trolley to roll into the side of my car, causing a rather nice scratch and dent. I asked for the CCTV to see if anything could be done, a few weeks later a garage contacted me and told me that Tesco had contracted them to repair the damage to my car.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement.