Congratulations to Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi

anybody know what are Malala's positions on apostasy, gay rights and blasphemy? I'm keen to know this before joining in with the chorus heralding her as an icon of peace and progressiveness.:suspect:

the other thing that bothers me is how many people beleive in this stupid idiotic

cult of Listening to children as if they have some special knowledge and wisdom on world politics.

and they also think its ok for a 16 yearold kid to be set up as a target for islamic extremists:huh:

the pride of pakistan:rolleyes:

meanwhile back in the real world/

most in Pakistan despise and hate her because she is seen as a "Western stooge", "anti-Islam" and "she brings shame upon the country".

Such is the culture of insane conspiracy, victimhood and bigotry, fostered by the Army and politicians , which ensures she cannot return home,

one of the positive things to come out of the horrific act to this child is to show the taliban fear woman and words more than bombs, that proves that they are weak.

Without them being able to take lives the Taliban are nothings, nobodies, that is what they really are.

Edited by johncocker

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/10/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize/index.html

If ever someone deserved such an accolade for their positive effect on the world, then it is Malala Yousafzai. It is wonderful to hear this news, making Malala the youngest ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Both have done extremely valuable work.

Thank heavens, GQ magazine weren't in charge of the decision, eh? :hihi:

Wow!

That's good news indeed. Well done Malala :)

What that child has been through...:shakes:

anybody know what are Malala's positions on apostasy, gay rights and blasphemy? I'm keen to know this before joining in with the chorus heralding her as an icon of peace and progressiveness.:suspect:

the other thing that bothers me is how many people beleive in this stupid idiotic

cult of Listening to children as if they have some special knowledge and wisdom on world politics.

and they also think its ok for a 16 yearold kid to be set up as a target for islamic extremists:huh:

most in Pakistan despise and hate her because she is seen as a "Western stooge", "anti-Islam" and "she brings shame upon the country".

Such is the culture of insane conspiracy, victimhood and bigotry, fostered by the Army and politicians , which ensures she cannot return home,

one of the positive things to come out of the horrific act to this child is to show the taliban fear woman and words more than bombs, that proves that they are weak.

Without them being able to take lives the Taliban are nothings, nobodies, that is what they really are.

Kids give us innocence. They see the world without the corruption caused by greedy, bigoted, racist, evil adults!

If we all took a moment to remember what it's was like to have such free thoughts, the world would be a much better place!

Malala has more wisdom and truth in her little finger, than most could gain in a lifetime.

I hope you have at least watched her speak, before posting this comment JC?

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 16:52 ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrWttENgWNE

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 16:55 ----------

Wisdom way beyond her years, and I found your post regarding her to be quite offensive to be honest JC

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 17:01 ----------

Documentary made when Malala was 11 yrs old. More insight into her life and her phenomenal father

Edited by Solomon1

Malala has more wisdom and truth in her little finger, than most could gain in a lifetime.

I hope you have at least watched her speak, before posting this comment JC?

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 16:52 ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrWttENgWNE

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 16:55 ----------

Wisdom way beyond her years, and I found your post regarding her to be quite offensive to be honest JC

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 17:01 ----------

Documentary made when Malala was 11 yrs old. More insight into her life and her phenomenal father

Attitudes like Johncocker's are all that's wrong with people today. All fear and no love!

Why?:suspect:

You mean like the freeloaders you presently follow and bow to?

No, she set her self up by speaking...that's why she was gunned down..duh!

Our gain, their loss.

Yeah, we know that and so does she..she had the lead in her head as proof...that's why she's making a stand.

Anything else positive to add?