Former locations what are they now

I would like to know what the following locations in the City Centre are used for now, as not sure exactly what the current usage/exact location is:

1) 1980 BRADLEYS RECORDS, Fargate. Does the original building still stand and what is the shop currently used as? Not sure of the original building is gone or not...

2) former VIRGIN RECORDS, Moorfoot area.....does this shop still exist and currently what is its usage?

3) JEAN GENIE..Fargate, about 1980....same as 1 does the shop itself as a building still exist?

4) THE THREE TUNS, Pinstone Street (closed about 1986), does the frontage still exist for this former pub or is it now part of the 1987 orchard Square exterior?

5) The former RED LION pub near the City hall, closed in the 80's??? frontage still exists, but what is the original space behind it now used as? private storage? offices? anyone know if the original pub interior still inside?

6) The former STONEHOUSE pub, the courtyard part of which was closed in 1987, but the main part still remained open until the 1990's. Does the original pub interior still exist or has it been all changed into flats in full? Anyone know?

Just to kick off a discussion as updating all my old research........I have MANY questions so local historians speak up........

Isn't the red lion now the 80's bar? reflex?

Jean Genie evolved I think from Western Jean Company and was next door to HL Brown at the top of fargate. It would now form part of trhe currently empty unit(Formerly Virgin Megastore) to the left of the entrance to Orchard Square

The interior of the Stone house now forms part of TK Max

talking of pubs and shops that were in the city, like violet may's record shop who could get her hands on any record you wanted what happened to her, also the stone house lighting effect giving you a chance to imagine what the stary night sky look like it was brilliant the way they did it for that decade and earlier decades and the one after. I suppose these days they would have all sorts of electronic lighting and computerised devices time is just slipping by now and getting shorted every years