Spearmint Rhino

I think it would be better placed further into town. It's not really in keeping with the Cultural Quater, but would suit somewhere like the top end of West Street.

I have no objections to Spearmint Rhino's because having met a few of ladies on a social level (not a going into the club for a dance level) they have told me what they think of the place.

Most like the venue/location, they like how unseedy it is compaired to other lap dancing bars around the country. The security and management team take good care of the dancers, the customers and the establishment in general. It's clean, friendly and none threatening.

However I can see where people object to such a bar (usually due a lack of knowledge of the actual place).

Yes for reasons of the venue and the public it would be better suited more around the bar areas of the city. It doesn't belong down in attercliffe for the simple reason that it would be tarred with the same brush some of the 'massage' parlours down their. And I can honestly say having met the staff and seen the place that it wouldn't deserve it.

Archived