There should be a National strike.

MP pay rises should be linked (1 to 1) with payrises for the civil service, NHS, teachers and so on. And all public sector workers (including MPs) should get the same.

Maybe once every 5 years an independent committee could consider the relationship between the pay of the major groups.

MP pay rises should be linked (1 to 1) with payrises for the civil service, NHS, teachers and so on. And all public sector workers (including MPs) should get the same.

Maybe once every 5 years an independent committee could consider the relationship between the pay of the major groups.

Now that's what I like to read. Some sense.

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 12:30 ----------

What aren't you happy with?

And what did they achieve on Hong Kong?

I've never been happy with these out of touch Public Schoolboy schoolyard bullies running this country.:suspect:

Does that justify them getting 10% rise and the rest of country getting naff all, why don't this so called '' Indepent Body'' set everybody elses pay rises.:huh:

I didn't say it did. Cyclones suggestion seems to have merit for the public sector. Private sector pay rises are of course a matter for the company involved.

jb

Now that's what I like to read. Some sense.

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 12:30 ----------

I've never been happy with these out of touch Public Schoolboy schoolyard bullies running this country.:suspect:

So you've never been happy in this country then. Ever. That's quite sad. Have you thought about moving to a country without a ruling elite?