There should be a National strike.

The Government don't set their own pay. It is done by an independent body.

Does that justify them getting 10% rise and the rest of country getting naff all, why don't this so called '' Indepent Body'' set everybody elses pay rises.:huh:

:huh:

How does that address the post you quoted?

-

And how else does your response make any sense? You want someone whose decisions you don't like, to make decisions for everyone?

Isn't this what you are fighting against?

How will a national strike affect the people in this 'independent body' btw? :)

-

In order for a concerted national strike union teeth would have to be sharpened. Over the last few decades union integrity along with workers rights have been compromised generally. We've become pretty apathetic I believe...just an opinion.

... and perhaps over the last few decades too much information has become accessible to people who aren't bright enough to work out what is nonsense and what is sense... apathy until something serious happens, like the iPhone charger isn't working.

Oops looks like more than one delusional poster on this forum….. Keep looking towards the sky I swear I see an immanent invasion. Don the hats people. !

If you are referring to me, perhaps you should look at posts #14 and #17 first :)

If you can provide any sense in these responses then perhaps it's worth discussing.

There have been plenty of reasonable posts so far by barleycorn, tinfoil, Cyclone, truman, and rontherednek. Which do you consider to be the delusionals?

If you are referring to me, perhaps you should look at posts #14 and #17 first :)

If you can provide any sense in these responses then perhaps it's worth discussing.

There have been plenty of reasonable posts so far by barleycorn, tinfoil, Cyclone, truman, and rontherednek. Which do you consider to be the delusionals?

Uh Hu! :huh:

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 02:33 ----------

A man that puts on a tinfoil hat, A man that thinks he is a whirlwind of a cyclone etc etc … And everything they say must be correct? No … It is no more than an opinion! We all on this forum are entitled to have . Some agree some don’t. That’s life. Sometime we say NO Some time we say YES. That’s what makes this life exciting debating and hopefully having fun.

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 02:37 ----------

You better hurry back.

? What is the forum having a disco, .. dancers? :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 03:43 ----------

Don’t misunderstand what I am saying. Tinfoil hat and Cyclone are extremely smart well educated individuals. However that does not mean I will agree with each and every comment they make. I have much respect for them and many others on this forum. But will not always agree with them. Just like X factor do we always agree? That’s what makes it fun. Its nothing more than personal opinion. Don’t take a comment personally. And if you have the spelling /grammar police on your back. You know you have won the debate!. Move on.

Edited by Billy Mack

Come on, don't be coy ;)

You are a vocal critic of thus government and I wondered if you were going to join your oppressed brothers and sisters.

Whether I do or not is none of your business, who are you anyway?

Don’t misunderstand what I am saying. Tinfoil hat and Cyclone are extremely smart well educated individuals. However that does not mean I will agree with each and every comment they make. I have much respect for them and many others on this forum. But will not always agree with them. Just like X factor do we always agree? .

I don't think tinfoil or cyclone have used Xfactor and a national strike as a comparative analogy, one is complex and the other is vacuous.. You're right though, I have them down as much more intelligent...thing is you have to work out which one is complex or even relevant. Xfactor or national strike that is.

Edited by ronthenekred

The Government don't set their own pay. It is done by an independent body.

jb

No, that's MPs pay which is is set by Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority.

Ministers pay, who form the government, is set by PM and cabinet.

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 06:40 ----------

Ah so you are unhappy Labour didn't win a free and fair election in 2010. You could have saved a load of time by just saying that. Well we've got one coming up so best of luck with that.

Well it's certainly looking good for a Labour majority with a decent lead and 35% in the polls.