Why do dishes have white film on them

Honest I am only trying to help but it is a lack of salt is the issue.. Top up the salt compartment to the brim. Replace cap. You will be sorted. Remember to top up again within a month or two depending on how much you use it.

You obviously work for the World Health Organisation and are trying to play down the seriousness of the issue by contriving some kind of implausible 'lack of salt' kind of scenario. In reality, we all know that salt won't destroy the virus ... even rock-salt.

Once again I say ... keep the Whirlpool door shut, place all washed crockery in a safe holding cupboard, dispose of food contaminated dishcloths in the correct colour coded wheelie bin and cover your face with a tea-towel. Do not look at the white film!

You obviously work for the World Health Organisation and are trying to play down the seriousness of the issue by contriving some kind of implausible 'lack of salt' kind of scenario. In reality, we all know that salt won't destroy the virus ... even rock-salt.

Once again I say ... keep the Whirlpool door shut, place all washed crockery in a safe holding cupboard, dispose of food contaminated dishcloths in the correct colour coded wheelie bin and cover your face with a tea-towel. Do not look at the white film!

lol :hihi:

You have just made a lovely bacon sandwich. You run the pan under a running tap , The pan starts to have white residue. This is the sun flour oil, Or Butter etc going from hot to cold. It solidifies. What the salt does is, Think of a sandblaster! It uses very fine grains of sand to clean. Think salt think dishwasher. lol

Most parts of Sheffield the water is so soft that you don't need to add any salt to your dishwasher.

Most parts of Sheffield the people are so soft that they don't realise the bacterial time-bomb lurking behind the dishwasher door, more like.

I have to do that some nights when the wife insists its our special cuddle night. :( ... Joking! lol She may read this! ;)