Is it OK to pay disabled workers less than the minimum wage?

You're just following millipede and making something out of what a decent person was trying to do by helping disabled people. It's pathetic.

You refer to Ed Miliband as 'millipede', and yet you have the front to accuse others of being pathetic! Dear oh dear.

You refer to Ed Miliband as 'millipede', and yet you have the front to accuse others of being pathetic! Dear oh dear.

Millipede, Moribund, Miliband don't care what I call him. He was an opportunist pouncing on a nonstory hoping to make political capital from someone who was trying to come up with a solution to the nearly unemployable unable to find work. He was trying to help.

Millipede, Moribund, Miliband don't care what I call him. He was an opportunist pouncing on a nonstory hoping to make political capital from someone who was trying to come up with a solution to the nearly unemployable unable to find work. He was trying to help.

He was a victim of a trial of a truth serum. It works.

Now we will all know what the nasty party really think.

Barely worth a response. And I know you only post that for a rise. But you know he was trying to come up with a solution.

I don't think that he was. I think that he really thinks that it is ok to pay some workers less than minimum wage.

That isn't a solution to anything. Slavery was abolished in 1833.

He needs sacking. It is telling that almost none of the Tory grandees have supported him.

I don't think that he was. I think that he really thinks that it is ok to pay some workers less than minimum wage.

That isn't a solution to anything. Slavery was abolished in 1833.

He needs sacking. It is telling that almost none of the Tory grandees have supported him.

No he said that there is a group of disabled people who can't get a job cause no one will employ them because the are not worth anything (in monetary terms) to an employer and that there must be a way of giving them something they could do . He was asking for ideas. No company would pay them NMW so how can we give them something to do? It wasn't nasty. I accept it was quite a blunt and financial way of expressing it. But if you deliberately misunderstand what he was saying (or if you are really really thick. And I mean bovinely stupid) than yes you can make out he was being nasty for no reason. Just to be nasty. Jeez