Hen Party Help Needed - Costa Del Sol

I am planning a hen do for my soon to be sister-in-law. She would really like to go abroad for 2/3 days so I have decided to look into breaks to the Costa Del Sol. Struggling to decide between Marbella and Torremolinos and choose suitable hotels. Does anyone have any experience of these two places and which would be better for a hen do of around 8-10 late 20s/early 30s women?

We are planning on going All Inclusive to try and cap the cost for people and have around a £300 budget for flights and hotel. If anyone has any advice on suitability or hotels etc I would appreciate any tips!

TIA.

Edited by pintsized
typo

Why do people feel the need to do such things? Why have hen and stag nights have to become these elaborate, long, expensive, action-fuelled occasions? I've been to weddings where the hen and stag dos have cost the couple more than the wedding itself. It's crazy in my opinion. Not only that, many people will not lay off pressuring 'friends' to attend and shell out loads of money that they would rather not. I personally think it's all a bit too 'me, me, me'.

That said, if no one is pressured to go, and everyone can afford it, and actually all do want to go 100%, hope you all have a fab time.

Getting smashed out of your skull on a hen night on the Costa del Sol is soooooo last century.

Classy hens stay in the UK and do interesting stuff. My daughter went on one recently where they hired a male life model who was also an artist and he gave them a 2 hour drawing class; they also did a cheerleading class and made a fantastic meal together in their beautiful lodge in Scotland (complete with jacuzzi), went for a long walk to a country pub for lunch, did lots of daft games made up by the bridesmaids and yes, drank some alcohol, but didn't make themsleves ill...

Or you can make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself in a foreign country and end up vomiting in the street/all over your hotel room and struggle to remember any of it...not everyone's idea of a great weekend!

I don't really understand why people comment with unhelpful or horrible comments. Yes I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's what she would like to do. Who are we hurting? I put this on in the hope I could get some constructive advice and so far I have received none. Just because we're going abroad, doesn't mean we are going to vomit all over the street. You are stereotyping massively there.

It's pointless posting on here, all you get 9 times out of 10 is negative/sarcastic comments and keyboard warriors.