Anyone tried the clean 9 programme?

fruit&nut

After completion of the cleanse 9 programme can you please advise ,

Did you continue with any other product from this company?

How did you feel after the body cleanse?

After using the cleanse 9,did you start eating more healthily?

The reason for the questions are that I was considering the use of the product myself

Straight after the cleanse I didnt use any other product from the company I just changed my eating habits and made sure I was up and moving more. I ate more fresh fruit and veg and ONLY drank water instead of tea, coffee or sugary drinks. It was alot easier to keep shifting the pounds after the cleanse (they were just falling off). I felt fantastic after the cleanse, my skin was better for a start, I felt much more awake and energetic, and I was actually sleeping better at night too! I really recommend the programme. Don't get me wrong its not a 'quick fix'. Your first few days can be quite challenging but by the 6th or 7th day you really feel the difference. You don't feel as hungry, the shakes really fill you up!

Hope this helps.

i keep seeing this on facebook and wondered if anyone has tried this and does it work?

it appears to rid your body of toxins etc

its expensive so thought id ask for any feedback on sf

thanks in advance :)

Your liver and kidneys rid your body of toxins. You can't alter how they function or in any way "detox" by altering your diet.

---------- Post added 06-01-2015 at 13:19 ----------

Straight after the cleanse I didnt use any other product from the company I just changed my eating habits and made sure I was up and moving more. I ate more fresh fruit and veg and ONLY drank water instead of tea, coffee or sugary drinks. It was alot easier to keep shifting the pounds after the cleanse (they were just falling off). I felt fantastic after the cleanse, my skin was better for a start, I felt much more awake and energetic, and I was actually sleeping better at night too! I really recommend the programme. Don't get me wrong its not a 'quick fix'. Your first few days can be quite challenging but by the 6th or 7th day you really feel the difference. You don't feel as hungry, the shakes really fill you up!

Hope this helps.

What evidence is there to support the part in bold?

It sounds more than likely that simply changing your diet and doing more exercise is what resulted in further weight loss.

You can't 'cleanse' your body.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7808348.stm

Hi Hallhorses.Thanks for your comments as I am very interested in how people find the product.Though not wishing to be a pedant,the cleanse 9 is a body cleanse and not a diet.

If the emphasis is put on the weight loss I guarentee that some bright spark will comment on how expensive the cleanse 9 is for weight loss like Cyclone has tried to do.

Hi Hallhorses.Thanks for your comments as I am very interested in how people find the product.Though not wishing to be a pedant,the cleanse 9 is a body cleanse and not a diet.

If the emphasis is put on the weight loss I guarentee that some bright spark will comment on how expensive the cleanse 9 is for weight loss like Cyclone has tried to do.

I didn't comment on the cost at all... :suspect:

I pointed out that all detox diets are a load of nonsense and that you can't detox your body.

I think the clean 9 detox is mainly to just subsidise all the foods you would normally eat (crisps, snacks etc) with healthy shakes and aloe vera gel. So it reduces your calorie intake and gives you some of the vitamins and minerals that you need. I understand your point about detoxing but I think 'detoxes' have other benefits.