Do you just live your life for others?

I must do - people only get in touch with me when they want something..

Snap. Me and mine only exist when we are needed. The rest of the time we are like this dirty little secret :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 21:28 ----------

Such as siblings, family, friends etc? If they wasn't around would be there any point to your existence?

Come round to mine. Ill crack open some decent booze and show you the point of life :D

It's all very profound for a Sunday evening. But yeah, I'd agree to a certain extent most of my energies seem to be given over to other people - or at least I see it that way - others around me might have a different view.

That said, on the other side of the coin if I died tomorrow I'm not sure how many people would miss me after a few weeks.

do you sit around waiting for people to call or do you fill your and others life with joy and happiness?

I try to help others but deliberately stay away because I'm very miserable which often makes them depressed. I only stay alive to stop my remaining family grieving. I don't enjoy anything anymore, the only slight pleasure in life now is shoplifting or parachute jumps, but the excitement and adrenaline is I used to feel is now almost gone.