Is he cheating??

Do you really have to bleach them once you've cut them up?:huh:

No you dont have to but its a nice touch.

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 23:53 ----------

Be calm. Be collected. It's difficult, but do it for the children's sake.

Be a grown up.

Actually this is probably a better course of action. I was just venting. Ive been cheated on. It hurts and i so wanted to lash out. I kept it all bottled up though and muddled through. I got there, it was tough but me and the kids managed it.

Part of me still wishes id bleached her clothes though :hihi:

No you dont have to but its a nice touch.

---------- Post added 19-10-2014 at 23:53 ----------

Actually this is probably a better course of action. I was just venting. Ive been cheated on. It hurts and i so wanted to lash out. I kept it all bottled up though and muddled through. I got there, it was tough but me and the kids managed it.

Part of me still wishes id bleached her clothes though :hihi:

Emotions are very difficult to hold in. But do try, make sure the kids are away when you do confront. Get your sister/mother/trusted other to look after them. Try to tell as few people as possible, the gossip is the worst thing and it makes it more difficult to reconcile afterwards.

I've confronted him many times but he always gets angry, so don't bother anymore

In which case, you should post the details of your break up on the internet.

Randomly.

Join a forum and make your first post the gory details of his infidelity.

Everybody will believe you.

Honest:cool:

I've confronted him many times but he always gets angry, so don't bother anymore

Anger is a deflection tactic designed to keep you in your place and to train you not to question him. Don't fall for it. You need to locate your backbone and put your foot down.

It's a defence mechanism to try to scare you off. He's almost definitely having an affair. He probably still loves you, but is trying to eke out the affair as long as possible. If he wanted to leave you he would have done so by now. Whether you can cope with being with him still is another thing. Only you can decide. It takes a very strong woman to have him back. But you do need to confront this.

In which case, you should post the details of your break up on the internet.

Randomly.

Join a forum and make your first post the gory details of his infidelity.

Everybody will believe you.

Honest:cool:

Does make you wonder, doesn't it?:suspect:

If this is a genuine post, then Lost, whatever you do, make sure you and your kids will be safe and don't go through this alone, get the help of a friend or family member.