Is he cheating??

Why don't you sit and talk to him and find out the truth instead of enlisting the advice of the hateful on here? Some of the comments from posters who are basing their opinions on your short post are disgusting. There are people on this forum who consider themselves experts at relationships yet their post count would indicate that their only successful relationship is with a keyboard and mouse.

Speak to your husband and find out what's going on; it may be nothing, he may just be under stress at the moment. You will only find this out by talking to him, not posting on here.

Good luck!

Why don't you sit and talk to him and find out the truth instead of enlisting the advice of the hateful on here? Some of the comments from posters who are basing their opinions on your short post are disgusting. There are people on this forum who consider themselves experts at relationships yet their post count would indicate that their only successful relationship is with a keyboard and mouse.

Speak to your husband and find out what's going on; it may be nothing, he may just be under stress at the moment. You will only find this out by talking to him, not posting on here.

Good luck!

I've tried talking to him on many occasions, he always gets angry.. Just don't know how to get him to talk. I know for a fact if he did open up he knows he risks losing me and the kids.. He's just not man enough to own up, so the rest lies on me..

---------- Post added 20-10-2014 at 09:05 ----------

Probably the way to confirm would be to check the history in internet search

He never uses the laptop he's always on his phone, last time I managed to get my hands on his phone and checked it, he cleared his messages and his internet history was cleared too..

The phone might have auto delete set... If you can get into next time..see if you can switch it off,..and he might not notice.

---------- Post added 20-10-2014 at 09:40 ----------

Another way would be to put his email address into Google and search that... At times it may say where that email has a link to.

No one here has any idea whether this man is cheating or not, so ignore the stupid advice that some people have dished out.

If it is difficult to talk to him without tempers rising, why not write him a letter? This way you can raise all your concerns to him in a calm manner without getting shouted over.

Explain the situation, how you feel and the fact that you feel that the family is at risk

Good luck.

No one here has any idea whether this man is cheating or not, so ignore the stupid advice that some people have dished out.

If it is difficult to talk to him without tempers rising, why not write him a letter? This way you can raise all your concerns to him in a calm manner without getting shouted over.

Explain the situation, how you feel and the fact that you feel that the family is at risk

Good luck.

You are correct, no one knows. But this is classic behaviour, and I think the OP knows in her heart that it is the case.

The letter is a good idea.

A fair few men don't know what they've got 'til it's gone.

100% Agree but must add >> And women << "don't know what they've got 'til it's gone"

Sorry to say but yes it sounds like he is cheating. But you need to make sure you are 100% before talking to him about it.

Next time you are alone with him just take your wedding ring off and give it to him / He will make all sort off denials but just say get out. Bet he doesnt shout and ball and ignore you then. Probably bring him in to reality up to you then if you want to give him another chance. If he takes it off you at least you will know the truth ./ Good luck.

Edited by spider1