Reverend and the Makers Gig 24 Oct

bungleboy69

Would anyone know what time the Rev is actually on stage on Friday evening? Thought perhaps some people might actually know him on here...Trying to plan my evening after work.

I tried ringing the O2 academy and got some of the worst customer service ever.. Impolite and very unhelpful...

Could always tweet the band? they tend to be pretty interactive with their fans..

Though to hazard a guess, if there's no opener and theyre performing two albums would estimate about 8 to 8.30pm the band would hit the stage and set to finish at 11 to 11.30 (though no mention if theres a club night happening afterwards)

Would anyone know what time the Rev is actually on stage on Friday evening? Thought perhaps some people might actually know him on here...Trying to plan my evening after work.

I tried ringing the O2 academy and got some of the worst customer service ever.. Impolite and very unhelpful...

No idea but he usually tweets on the day. The aftershow is at The Plug, tweet is below.

‏@plugsheffield Our good mates @Reverend_Makers are having their official afterparty at @PropagandaSheff this Friday! #revarmy :)