Are the '1400' worth more as human beings or political capital?

Are the '1400' worth more as human beings or political capital?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are the '1400' worth more as human beings or political capital?

• Unfortunately they are worth more as political capital
    • They ARE worth more as political capital
    • to Labour and UKIP their worth is measured in votes
    • They have worth for being human more than political capital

https://twitter.com/SouthyorkPCC

is the twitter page of the UKIP candidate for SYPCC elections, today UKIP have revealed a poster entitled "There are 1400 reasons why you should not vote Labour";

https://twitter.com/SouthyorkPCC/status/525971268714364928

Are the '1400' estimated female victims in Rotherham worth more as human beings or as political capital?

And although using them for political gain is morally abhorrent and unethical.

Is it better that UKIP places some worth on the girl, rather than the likes of Labour and the Police placing zero value on them and deciding they are worthless in relation to the ethnic vote.

What do you think?

the UKIP PCC election banner showing a model posing as an abused child is not intended purely for political gain but to remind voters of which party was in charge in most of the south yorkshire area and its councils when this appalling abuse took place. it is also there to remind people that their committment to their political beliefs came before that of children. they selected a candidate who was in charge around the time of this abuse, then they elected him as PCC. he was indifferent to getting justice for these girls and dealing with the abhorrant way south yorkshire police have conducted themselves. people who continue to vote for the labour party are doing a serious injustice to these girls and just as importantly, to their own children and grandchildren. police and council officials who perpetuated this abuse by not dealing with it properly must stand alongside the accused and be punished.

the UKIP candidate Jack Clarkson will strive to make this happen despite the hiding of evidence.

his election cannot come quick enough.....god speed.

i can think of other pictures with a similar message...holocaust victims, pol pots victims...

the message could not be clearer...

NEVER AGAIN!

Edited by muckymurphy
clarification

the UKIP candidate Jack Clarkson will strive to make this happen despite the hiding of evidence.

Pitty he did nothing during his 30 year service with South Yorkshire Police, including time as an inspector.

All concerned about the hiding of evidence in the Rotherham scandal but Mr Big Nuts not so concerned about publicly exposing the Orgreave Scandal.

....doesn't seem to mention those bits on the the poster.

I'm not voting, I'm afraid. I can see where you're coming from Chem1st, but I do find the very question an insult to those victims of such terrible crimes.

One thing I do know is that Labour, Liberals and Conservatives have all failed the 1400 victims in one way or another, and they are STILL failing them and the likely truth is that there are hundreds of thousands in total, if recent news is anything to go by.:( I've not seen any of the political party leaders coming forward to apologise to the victims and their families and that stinks.

Edited by Mr Bloom

I've not seen any of the political party leaders coming forward to apologise to the victims and their families and that stinks.

There's a reason for that and it's the same reason why the abuse scandal was ignored by the authorities and media for so long

There's a reason for that and it's the same reason why the abuse scandal was ignored by the authorities and media for so long

And what was the reason for that?

Is it because all Labour councils in South Yorkshire are run by incompetent buffoons that couldn't organise a knees-up in one of their "famous" breweries?

Because that's what it looks like from here.

i did hear of an allegation of a paedophile ring inside westminster, probably part of the reason for a cover up.

isnt there a by-election soon?

---------- Post added 26-10-2014 at 22:17 ----------

Pitty he did nothing during his 30 year service with South Yorkshire Police, including time as an inspector.

All concerned about the hiding of evidence in the Rotherham scandal but Mr Big Nuts not so concerned about publicly exposing the Orgreave Scandal.

....doesn't seem to mention those bits on the the poster.

child abuse is a much more important issue to be dealt with than the finer details of a skirmish on the picket lines. let him start with the priorities first.

police are controlled by the government so he and all other officers were probably powerless to change the situation. as an elected PCC, jack clarkson pledges to look for ways to reduce government interference in the police service.

And what was the reason for that?

Is it because all Labour councils in South Yorkshire are run by incompetent buffoons that couldn't organise a knees-up in one of their "famous" breweries?

Because that's what it looks like from here.

I told you the reason and if you're trying to politicise the issue, don't mention OPERATION FERNBRIDGE