Is it acceptable for non Muslims to wear burkas?

Lovely cop out. ( see what I did)

Explain?

Are you saying that because he hasn't time to bother himself coming on here and trying to get through to the slow on the uptake it has some bearing on the discussion?

I've offered you better than that, a one off face to face meeting at a time convenient to all.

Now put up or shut up.

---------- Post added 08-11-2014 at 16:10 ----------

Whoo, straight off the ' Britain First' website

Yeah, me being a citizen of the Irish Republic, that makes perfect sense. :D

To those who believe in total freedom, I would like to know how you would feel if you were in a situation where you needed to engage in conversation with a woman wearing a burka?.

For instance, in your workplace where face to face communication was required. Or if you were put in a position where seeing the other persons facial expression and responses was a really necessary form of communication?

I would just talk to the eyes like I would anyone else.

Explain?

Are you saying that because he hasn't time to bother himself coming on here and trying to get through to the slow on the uptake it has some bearing on the discussion?

I've offered you better than that, a one off face to face meeting at a time convenient to all.

Now put up or shut up.

---------- Post added 08-11-2014 at 16:10 ----------

Yeah, me being a citizen of the Irish Republic, that makes perfect sense. :D

So your friend can't be bothered to join the forum but he is quite happy for everyone to meet up with everyone.

You do realise that Britain first use the Bureau/ helmet issue as an argument in their racist ideoligy, don't you?

So here's a question.

4 folk the size of rugby players who are wearing burkas get into a taxi driven by a muslim driver and ask to be taken to Sheepbridge at 10 at night. Is the taxi driver entitled to refuse the fare? Has he the right to ask the passengers to lift their burkas and to prove they are women and not NF thugs?

Edited by roosterboost

So here's a question.

4 folk the size of rugby players who are wearing burkas get into a taxi driven by a muslim driver and ask to be taken to Sheepbridge at 10 at night. Is the taxi driver entitled to refuse the fare? Has he the right to ask the passengers to lift their burkas and to prove they are women and not NF thugs?

I can see how both threads could get confusing. Nick of time timing there, well done.

So your friend can't be bothered to join the forum but he is quite happy for everyone to meet up with everyone.

You do realise that Britain first use the Bureau/ helmet issue as an argument in their racist ideoligy, don't you?

My friend will meet up with me for a drink as we do from time to time every six weeks or so.

If you had the balls to turn up he would have no objection I'm sure.

Becoming involved in interminable ongoing rubbish is not the type of nonsense he would have time for.

No I don't realise what type of crap the Britain First or the IDL or the BNP or any other racists gits spew from their bigoted imaginations.

Your previous comment about not knowing how stupid you are is unbelievably ironic and I bet you don't get it. :hihi:

Listen put away the Werthers Originals as I don't know you and I don't know your mate but I do know online grooming.

Now get in to your thick skull I am not meeting you and your ' Mate'.

Seriously tho, you must be getting really hot under the collar if you are that upset because I won't meet you and your ' mate' in order for you to tell me your hypothetical forecast.

' me and my mate' tut tut.

I await your reply

OK you obviously have not been following the debate.

'The circumstances dictate such bans', that is exactly what I have been saying.

Indeed, and as such the circumstances under which women wear a burka dont warrant a ban on the garment, just as the routine wearing of a hoodie or motorcycle helmet doesn't.