Boy racers congregating at Morrisons Catcliffe

Just took my wife to work and passed morrisons. Went to get some petrol. Carpark jammed packed with cars. Cars using the road from Catcliffe to the parkway as some form of race track. Supposedly happened last week too. Anybody have any info as to if this is a long term thing or do this group move to different areas after a period of time. Have no problem with them having fun but driving through it was quite dangerous.

Got to say if I was younger I would have loved it but unfortunately with age it becomes a concern. Wish I did not have to grow older.

If it's dangerous driving then report them to the police. It's irrelevant what Morrisons think.

I believe it's called a cruise, some can and should be peaceful affairs but there are always the bellends that spoil them. Not my sort of thing at all but I am getting on a bit ;)

If they're not hurting anybody then just leave them to it.

As distasteful as you may find modding cars or young men with similar interests meeting up, why can't you just leave them alone and get on with your own lives?

If they're not hurting anybody then just leave them to it.

As distasteful as you may find modding cars or young men with similar interests meeting up, why can't you just leave them alone and get on with your own lives?

Because, it it's land to which the public has access the road traffic laws apply, dangerous driving included.

Unfortunately some folks, whilst enjoying themselves, give responsible car enthusiasts a bad name, and cause grief for everyone.

from about 30 second on, when the driver runs out of talent.

All it takes is one of these wallies to lose it when they're pointing at spectators. :(

Because, it it's land to which the public has access the road traffic laws apply, dangerous driving included.

How often do you need to use this land on a Sunday evening?

Unfortunately some folks, whilst enjoying themselves, give responsible car enthusiasts a bad name, and cause grief for everyone.

Most of them are responsible believe it or not. There may be one or two fools amongst them but those fools will be fools wherever they go. Let them meet up and show their cars off, they could be doing worse things with their spare time.