Boy racers congregating at Morrisons Catcliffe

If they're not hurting anybody then just leave them to it.

As distasteful as you may find modding cars or young men with similar interests meeting up, why can't you just leave them alone and get on with your own lives?

Despite the fact it was 10pm on a friday night there were still people walking in the car park. Doesnt matter that they didnt hurt anyone - the POTENTIAL risk of losing control of the car & hitting someone was high.

Despite the fact it was 10pm on a friday night there were still people walking in the car park. Doesnt matter that they didnt hurt anyone - the POTENTIAL risk of losing control of the car & hitting someone was high.

The same potential risk which is taken when the many millions of drivers get behind the wheel of a car every day and night.

I'm certainly no modding/cruise fan but I was pleasantly surprised one time when I met a bunch of them meeting in a car park a few years ago. They were a nice bunch of lads and lasses and any dangerous behaviour was frowned upon and quickly nipped in the bud. There are a lot worse things they could be doing with their time.

They do it at morrisons, Hillsborough too. Pain in the bum but morrisons don't seem bothered.

I had one of them revving his engine speeding up and honking his horn trying to intimidate me and get me to race. He won and i did race him but i won that :D

Apparently beating him makes me an effing something or other. :hihi:

I had one of them revving his engine speeding up and honking his horn trying to intimidate me and get me to race. He won and i did race him but i won that :D

Apparently beating him makes me an effing something or other. :hihi:

Please tell me you were not on a public road when you decided to compensate for your small genitalia and race this individual.

Please tell me you were not on a public road when you decided to compensate for your small genitalia and race this individual.

:hihi: I was joking. It never happened but thanks for the comment :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-10-2014 at 10:39 ----------

Where exactly can you race at the Hillsborough Morissons anyway, there's big old speed bumps in the car park every 50 feet.

I know but apparently Goon is all that familiar with the area lol

:hihi: I was joking. It never happened but thanks for the comment :hihi:

You're welcome. Do you know any funny jokes?

I know but apparently Goon is all that familiar with the area lol

Is this another 'joke'? You may have to explain this one to me.