Boy racers congregating at Morrisons Catcliffe

How often do you need to use this land on a Sunday evening?

Three sundays out of four when I fill up with diesel - it's a convenient place to tank when leaving Sheffield. I'm fairly certain that the residents of Treeton and Catcliffe also drive along that road too...

Most of them are responsible believe it or not. There may be one or two fools amongst them but those fools will be fools wherever they go. Let them meet up and show their cars off, they could be doing worse things with their spare time.

No ones denying that they are usually responsible but wanting to have the troublemakers removed from the roads is perfectly reasonable. Using the highway as what amounts to a drag strip is irresponsible and dangerous - there have been a number of crashes there already that have needed an emergency response.

If these gatherings only occur after around 4pm on a Sunday (when the Catcliffe Morrisons shuts), and they're all in the Morrisons Car Park (as it appears Morrisons aren't bothered about it), then fair enough, as long as no damage is caused... but they really shouldn't be blocking the main roads (and upto the petrol station), as others will want to use these, without being in the middle of a mass rally.

Im not supporting the actions of people here Goon, but why does using the petrol station at the Catcliffe Morrisons necessitate going into the main car park?

I don't know. I'm not at all sure why you are asking me this question.

No ones denying that they are usually responsible but wanting to have the troublemakers removed from the roads is perfectly reasonable. Using the highway as what amounts to a drag strip is irresponsible and dangerous - there have been a number of crashes there already that have needed an emergency response.

I'm confused now. Are they using the highway or the car park? If they are using the highway then as long as they drive within the rules I don't actually see any problem. If they are driving dangerously then you should report them to the Police. Have you actually done this?

---------- Post added 27-10-2014 at 11:34 ----------

In all honestly I hadnt read the thread properly, I just assumed you were moaning about them using the car park, rather than the access roads too.

Carry on!!!

I'm not moaning about them at all.