XI-a-side Friendly, Sunday morning/afternoon?

Morning all.

I manage a team within a Saturday club that has open age teams playing in SYAFL, Fair Play, County Senior and O35's levels. With having 4 squads there are always invariably injuries to come back from, people who need a run out and players to look at moving between our different levels.

Are there any other decent sized clubs or Saturday teams that have a free weekend and wouldn't mind a friendly on a Sunday?

Ideally I'd like to get one sorted asap and we can share the costs of pitch/ref etc.

Let me know.

Hi

Would have sent a private message but not allowed as yet due to new member conditions.

Our team only plays friendlies due to the problems you occasionally get playing in the league format. Our average ages are early to mid 30's of mixed abilities. We generally play without a ref and just call decisions fairly.

We have a pool of teams we play but at the minute our November calender looks a bit sparse so would be more than up for a Sunday game.

Rich

Sounds good to me mate, drop me an e-mail to yelkrasports@gmail.com with the Sundays in November that you'd like to play and we can arrange a pitch in Sheffield.

I'm happy to ref if needed.

Cheers.

Tom.

---------- Post added 03-11-2014 at 15:02 ----------

Bumpybump.

We have numbers to fulfil regular friendly games, just keeping this option open if any teams have a spare week or have the same needs as us.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I run FAD FC's First & Reserve team, playing in the Sunday Dominos League at Lucozade Powerleague.. Our guys are really young and inexperienced players (aged between 16 - 22). It would be great to play some friendlies, so they can gain some experience?

Would you be up for it? I could both teams together (as they are 7 a-side teams) and play an 11 a-side? If you're willing, please email me at academy@fadfc.org.uk

Cheers

• 2 months later...