Desperately seeking cat sitter for christmas

dianne4711

Hi All!

I live in Netheredge and am looking for a cat sitter that is free this christmas. I feel I am leaving this a bit late! I had planned on taking the puss with me but she is a bit delicate and stresses very easily. This rules out a cattery. The house has 2 cats and will need one visit daily for food, water and the occasional scoop. Need for 24th to the 27th december inclusive.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have you managed to find someone yet? I run a small pet sitting business and though I am based in Hillsborough I may be able to help out if you were willing to pay additional petrol/travel costs. You can contact me via my website paws-sheffield.co.uk

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Hi, have you managed to find someone yet? I run a small pet sitting business and though I am based in Hillsborough I may be able to help out if you were willing to pay additional petrol/travel costs. You can contact me via my website paws-sheffield.co.uk

Thanks

Does anyone know if this lady still does cat sitting?