Film partly shot on moorthorpe gardens owlthorpe??

Lozzypop

Hi, my mums tryin to remember a film that was partly shot on moorthorpe gardens in owlthorpe where we live. It was shot in the 90's and she believes it was ewan mcgregor being filmed walking up the road while a man washes his car. Does anybody know what film this is from???? Thanks !

Guest makapaka
Hi, my mums tryin to remember a film that was partly shot on moorthorpe gardens in owlthorpe where we live. It was shot in the 90's and she believes it was ewan mcgregor being filmed walking up the road while a man washes his car. Does anybody know what film this is from???? Thanks !

There was a police drama called "out of the blue" or something like that filmed in sheffield in the 90's.

Remember it being filmed in Norfolk park aswell. It wasn't ewan mcgregor though - was david morrissey and I think john Hannah.

Only one I can think of is Brassed Off, but I thought that was filmed around Goldthorpe.

It was actually filmed in Grimethorpe, Barnsley. They used my friends house. She was a little put off when she saw what they had done to it, but they left it immaculate. She said Ewan McGregor and Tara Fitzgerald were non approachable but the rest of the cast were lovely, especially Sue Johnstone and Pete Postlethwaite.

Edited by Nigel Womersle