Red bull

i only ever used to drink it with vodka, and that was only cos it was the cheapest thing to buy on a certain night i went out!

Had it neat the other wk, weird stuff, does taste like sherbet/refresher sweets...bit sickly on its own, prefer a bit of vodka in it, but to be honest dont think the redbull on its own does anything for me at all!! Feel no more hyper than usual....

Originally posted by Pauly

Heh.....I like it. Does it make me a Chav as well? ;)

Yup me too it would seem! :loopy:

I love all these sweeping generalisations, how a drink and what label clothing you wear suddenly defines your character.

Surely you like Red Bull because your tastebuds approve???

Originally posted by claycraft

Notice the big grin smiley? I was only kidding. Sorry if I offended:nod:

No probs :) Early-ish Sunday, bin working all night, grouchy....no Red Bull :sad:

Also no coffee in house grrrrrrr!

Originally posted by Mosherchik

Yup me too it would seem! :loopy:

I love all these sweeping generalisations, how a drink and what label clothing you wear suddenly defines your character.

Surely you like Red Bull because your tastebuds approve???

Don't worry, baseball caps do this too, so I'm told. The way I see it, if you're going to be a chav you may as well be a proud chav.

As far as Red Bull goes, it's fine in the mornings, but drinking it any time after midday is wrong!

Archived