What were you doing when the WTC Twin Towers fell?

I was at home washing the clothes from our 2 week holiday in Mexico ....I felt sick just stared at the television mouth open watching it live....

We had flown over New York the night previous Sunday 10th - (apparently caught the crosswinds back from mexico as it is quicker) :suspect:

Very sad day x:(

I was at home and heard the initial report on the radio, - switched on the TV to see people throwing themselves out of windows and watched the rest of it in a kind of numbed and incredulous daze.

Still feel sick in the stomach when I see snippets of it replayed on TV now, - couldn't watch it again.

i was in the park with my son.my sis phoned me and told me about the crashes but i did'nt really think about it as she has a tendency to over exaggerate things.

It wasn't until i got home and switched the tv on that i saw for myself how bad things were (sorry sis).