Dinos on Eccy road

Molly-123

Not tried it but it always looks busy and inviting.

The lack of a menu on display outside has stopped me going in, nice to know what they sell and prices before going in.

I see they now have a website with a menu, and it looks standard fare. Although there's nothing wrong with standard fare if it's well done.

Very average Italian.. Food is OK but nothing special.

I have been twice now. The first time we went and they had just opened, the food wasn't great and we put it down to just having opened. The second time was better but not sparkling. I don't think the owners are Italian.

There is a new Italian opening soon not too far away on Oakbrook Road, I think its called GiGi's or something similar.

Very average Italian.. Food is OK but nothing special.

I have been twice now. The first time we went and they had just opened, the food wasn't great and we put it down to just having opened. The second time was better but not sparkling. I don't think the owners are Italian.

There is a new Italian opening soon not too far away on Oakbrook Road, I think its called GiGi's or something similar.

Walked past there a few nights ago, people working connecting up lights and sockets. Looks not far away from being ready to open.