Buffets in sheffield

Alia1993

• 5 months later...
Cosmo's didn't impress me. Mirpuri Dhera is head and shoulders the best imo. All depends whether you like Indian food though, and don't mind being a white minority person.

We were gonna try Cosmo for our daughters birthday, nice family meal for 5, till we priced it up, £75 plus drinks!!!! Sorry, but for that price i want the food bringing to me, not me having to get it myself....:hihi::hihi:

We were gonna try Cosmo for our daughters birthday, nice family meal for 5, till we priced it up, £75 plus drinks!!!! Sorry, but for that price i want the food bringing to me, not me having to get it myself....:hihi::hihi:

Soft drinks are unlimited! I do enjoy Cosmo food - big selection!

£15.00 a head for an special occasion meal really that expensive???

Even the rammel slopped up at Taybarns is as much as £12.00 a head. Pizza Hut is £7.00 a head.

Blimey, no wonder Sheffield cant attract premium brands.

£15.00 a head for an special occasion meal really that expensive???

Even the rammel slopped up at Taybarns is as much as £12.00 a head. Pizza Hut is £7.00 a head.

Blimey, no wonder Sheffield cant attract premium brands.

Er, that's why i put smilies on the end, was meant as a light hearted jest...

To be honest, i would prefer to go to my local pub, proper home cooked grub and a nice pint (or 3) of Bradfield's Farmer's Blonde, all for a round £10 per head...:thumbsup::thumbsup: