UK to send troops against IS

When Cameron said he wasn't going to send troops to Iraq and Syria we all knew he was lying. All this after saying he wanted to arm and equip rebels in Syria which basically consisted of IS and maybe al qaeda, incidentally it was the probable reason why Hague got reshuffled, Cameron was desperate to send troops but the British public wouldn’t stand for it and he knew it. Here's the proof we knew he was lying all along

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29916620

What kind of monster is trying to run our country?

When Cameron said he wasn't going to send troops to Iraq and Syria we all knew he was lying. All this after saying he wanted to arm and equip rebels in Syria which basically consisted of IS and maybe al qaeda, incidentally it was the probable reason why Hague got reshuffled, Cameron was desperate to send troops but the British public wouldn’t stand for it and he knew it. Here's the proof we knew he was lying all along

Who said he's sending troops to Syria?:suspect:

So what did he specifically lie about?

"The UK is to boost its military role in Iraq to help local forces in their efforts to halt the advance of Islamic State extremists. "

The very least we should be doing,is offering the Iraqis support against ISIS/ISIL/IS or whatever they want to be called today.

Im interested to know,if you think Cameron is a "monster",what would that make Blair?

The Devil incarnated?:twisted::hihi:

No it seems it is you that is lying again. Nothing new there.

"Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the limited mission would not lead to the deployment of combat troops."

It says training forces not combat troops. I think it was the Labour government that sent our boys to Afghanistan and Iraq to get killed for no purpose and that we are now having to clear up the mess that they caused.

Edited by roosterboost

Who said he's sending troops to Syria?:suspect:

So what did he specifically lie about?

"The UK is to boost its military role in Iraq to help local forces in their efforts to halt the advance of Islamic State extremists. "

The very least we should be doing,is offering the Iraqis support against ISIS/ISIL/IS or whatever they want to be called today.

Im interested to know,if you think Cameron is a "monster",what would that make Blair?

The Devil incarnated?:twisted::hihi:

Perhaps, but Blair said he was going in and did, he didn't change his mind; he didn't say he wasn't then did, unlike this chump. Which part of the article did you fail to understand?

Perhaps, but Blair said he was going in and did, he didn't change his mind; he didn't say he wasn't then did, unlike this chump. Which part of the article did you fail to understand?

I don't understand the lies part,or where it even states that troops are going into Syria.

Maybe you could help me out?,since its your thread,and your accusations.(and they are not backed up by the link you posted,did you even read it? lol)

I think you are so anti-Torie (your last 4 threads are proof of that),that you are making things up to fit your own personal views.

Cameron said we wasn't going to send ground troops into Syria and we aren't,so your telling porkies,or just saw what your mind wanted to see.

Have you ever thought of running as an MP?:hihi:

I don't understand the lies part,or where it even states that troops are going into Syria.

Maybe you could help me out?,since its your thread,and your accusations.(and they are not backed up by the link you posted,did you even read it? lol)

I think you are so anti-Torie (your last 4 threads are proof of that),that you are making things up to fit your own personal views.

Cameron said we wasn't going to send ground troops into Syria and we aren't,so your telling porkies,or just saw what your mind wanted to see.

Have you ever thought of running as an MP?:hihi:

You don't understand how Cameron lied? That's probably because you don't want to. You're so tory-loveable you're just making statements up to fit your own views