UK to send troops against IS

You don't understand how Cameron lied? That's probably because you don't want to. You're so tory-loveable you're just making statements up to fit your own views

Im Tory? Pftttttt.

Give over!

If you knew me you would understand just how stupid that comment makes you look:loopy:

For the record,I'm not a fan of Cameron and his cronies,but I despise Labour fanboys with short memories even more.

Anyway,to the point that you keep swerving(like a typical MP),where is the LIE?

Don't make a thread and not back it up,it makes you out to be a ....LIAR.(and then a hypocrite):hihi:

You don't understand how Cameron lied? That's probably because you don't want to. You're so tory-loveable you're just making statements up to fit your own views

Cameron didn't lie. It is you that tells lies. Constantly. Your attempts to distort the truth have become a legend on here. You no longer have any credibility.

The UK are not sending combat troops to Iraq or Syria. No amount of lying by you will alter that fact.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 12:07 ----------

Don't make a thread and not back it up,it makes you out to be a ....LIAR.(and then a hypocrite):hihi:

You spotted that too.:thumbsup:

Im Tory? Pftttttt.

Give over!

If you knew me you would understand just how stupid that comment makes you look:loopy:

For the record,I'm not a fan of Cameron and his cronies,but I despise Labour fanboys with short memories even more.

Anyway,to the point that you keep swerving(like a typical MP),where is the LIE?

But you would say that wouldn't you. Nobody can deny that Camerson said he wouldn't send troops and now he's changed his mind. It wouldn't be the first time either

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 12:34 ----------

Cameron didn't lie. It is you that tells lies. Constantly. Your attempts to distort the truth have become a legend on here. You no longer have any credibility.

The UK are not sending combat troops to Iraq or Syria. No amount of lying by you will alter that fact.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 12:07 ----------

See post 13 reply to SP

But you would say that wouldn't you. Nobody can deny that Camerson said he wouldn't send troops and now he's changed his mind. It wouldn't be the first time either

See post 13 reply to SP

From carefully watching and reading the news, these troops are not going to fight on the ground, they are helping through training and such.

ISIS [/url]will be dead very soon anyway, I don't see the need for troops on the ground.

Me and a few million others would love to see your forecast come true taxman!

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:05 ----------

The UK are not sending combat troops to Iraq or Syria.

Think you missed out the "YET" roosterboost! I think this is just the first step.

And you are not?

Scuse me while I just wet myself laughing.

Cameron was desperate to send troops (...) Here's the proof we knew he was lying all along

Military trainers will be sent within weeks to work at a US headquarters that has been established in the capital.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:26 ----------

You don't understand how Cameron lied?

I think it's clear that you simply just don't understand. :roll:

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:28 ----------

We did.

Just wait for Mecky to start complaining about all the Tory bullyboys on here now ganging up on him. I'm sure SqueakyPete would love to be considered a Tory (hell no he's not) bullyboy...

See post 13 reply to SP

Swerved it again I see?:rolleyes:

Has he sent combat troops to Syria?

Think you missed out the "YET" roosterboost! I think this is just the first step.

So despite mecky lying through his teeth in the thread title there could be a chance that in the future who ever is in government could decide that we have a combat role. I'll go along with that. But it is the difference between claiming the earth is about to be hit by an asteroid and pointing out that there is a possibility that it might happen over the next million years.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 17:42 ----------

And you are not?

Scuse me while I just wet myself laughing.

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:26 ----------

I think it's clear that you simply just don't understand. :roll:

---------- Post added 06-11-2014 at 13:28 ----------

We did.

Just wait for Mecky to start complaining about all the Tory bullyboys on here now ganging up on him. I'm sure SqueakyPete would love to be considered a Tory (hell no he's not) bullyboy...

I think mecky once stared in a Walt Disney film "The Lying King".