UK to send troops against IS

When Cameron said he wasn't going to send troops to Iraq and Syria we all knew he was lying.

Swerved it again I see?:rolleyes:

Has he sent combat troops to Syria?

Where did I say he had?

In your opening sentence :rolleyes:.

Unbelievable :hihi:.

Oh yes, there it is isn't it? I quoted it for you for your convenience. Unbelievable

Oh yes, there it is isn't it? I quoted it for you for your convenience. Unbelievable

Your title actually Mecky, think he was referring to that as your first sentence. Loving watching you wriggle out though...

---------- Post added 07-11-2014 at 15:03 ----------

If you weren't saying this then why the thread, then why has he lied? Grow up, man up!

Your title actually Mecky, think he was referring to that as your first sentence. Loving watching you wriggle out though...

---------- Post added 07-11-2014 at 15:03 ----------

If you weren't saying this then why the thread, then why has he lied? Grow up, man up!

The forum has got used to mecky over the years.

Question. How do you know when mecky is lying?

Answer. When he posts something.

This thread is going really well isn't it?

Are you trolling?

Or are you really this dim? :help:

If you are now saying you didn't say it,then where are the lies?(and why start a thread?)

Oh so now you've realised started an argument you've lost and resorted to those tatics.

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 21:01 ----------

The forum has got used to mecky over the years.

Question. How do you know when mecky is lying?

Answer. When he posts something.

This thread is going really well isn't it?

So where does it say I said combat troops as alleged to in post 12?

When Cameron said he wasn't going to send troops to Iraq and Syria we all knew he was lying. All this after saying he wanted to arm and equip rebels in Syria which basically consisted of IS and maybe al qaeda, incidentally it was the probable reason why Hague got reshuffled, Cameron was desperate to send troops but the British public wouldn’t stand for it and he knew it. Here's the proof we knew he was lying all along

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29916620

What kind of monster is trying to run our country?

The same kind of Monster Townie Bliar turned out to be, when he started the bloody war.

Angel1.

The same kind of Monster Townie Bliar turned out to be, when he started the bloody war.

Angel1.

Ah so you're going back over old ground now, stuff that that has previously been done over in this thread and others which is also a non-starter from your point of view