Is your car ready for winter?

This will mean very different things from one driver to the next.

What does this mean to you?

What will you be doing/what do you do to prepare the car for Winter?

Maybe you leave it to chance/partner/servicing and play no active role in this?

Without such a question being posed, this sign could be pretty useless and uninformative.

I think a few people will be wondering, sicne I saw the motorways being heavily salted tonight.

I've just checked my winter wheels and found that one has a leaky valve which will need swapping and Just broke my core extractor in it which is mildly aggravating. So off to get that swapped tomorrow and see if BMW has their screenwash in - and I'd reccomend it to anyone. Neat it goes down to something like -56C and it dilutes well - and is dirt cheap. One bottle does about five litres of screewash for £2

I think a few people will be wondering, sicne I saw the motorways being heavily salted tonight.

I've just checked my winter wheels and found that one has a leaky valve which will need swapping and Just broke my core extractor in it which is mildly aggravating. So off to get that swapped tomorrow and see if BMW has their screenwash in - and I'd reccomend it to anyone. Neat it goes down to something like -56C and it dilutes well - and is dirt cheap. One bottle does about five litres of screewash for £2

Nothing changes. Make sure you have screen wash, To be honest that’s all you need. Obelix is Playing silly Buggers.

Why do you insist on buying BMW screen wash for your Astra??

Is it just me....or do others have screen wash in the car all year round?

What else is needed for winter?

Oh yeah......

Make sure the freezer is full of food.

I've made sure that the tram has snow wheels fitted.