Anonymous activists at it again! violent protest!

Mainstream media means either 'News at Ten' or 'BBC 10 0' clock news to me.

That's what most people watch.

Then you need to broaden your horizons and get a more balanced view..

It was on the evening news in many locations. Just because you think some little protest was important doesnt mean the rest of us do..

Read back, i'm very clear about it already!

I'll be back later to unveil your propaganda and misgivings... :hihi:

Nah, i'm not that bothered to be honest. Just being pedantic, like you :)

Edited by Bonzo77

Then you need to broaden your horizons and get a more balanced view..

It was on the evening news in many locations. Just because you think some little protest was important doesnt mean the rest of us do..

I can assure you my horizons are very broad thankyou. Unfortunately many people's aren't, and these are the ones who think if it isn't on news at ten it isn't happening.

These are also the ones that believe everything they've been told, and don't understand how much of it is spin and propaganda. They are the ones who prop up a corrupt system because they don't know any better. Everyone, everyone should want honest politicians at the very least, but then they pillory the very people who fight for it.

Ignorance really is bliss.

I can assure you my horizons are very broad thankyou. Unfortunately many people's aren't, and these are the ones who think if it isn't on news at ten it isn't happening.

These are also the ones that believe everything they've been told, and don't understand how much of it is spin and propaganda. They are the ones who prop up a corrupt system because they don't know any better. Everyone, everyone should want honest politicians at the very least, but then they pillory the very people who fight for it.

Ignorance really is bliss.

Glad to hear you think you know more than everyone else, really starting to sound like the self publicising master of spin R Brand.

Ignorance really does sound like bliss!

Only 7% of the public trusted the government in 2009. I doubt there's been a massive increase today. I'd argue that most want change.

And yet they got 30 odd percent of the vote (and that's with Gordon brown in charge!!). Where have you plucked 7% from? How big was the survey? Who did it?