Anonymous activists at it again! violent protest!

You're implying that a government will always do what the majority wants, which is false. Look at legalising cannabis and the public reaction to HS2.

There's no choice, we either vote for an institutionalised public school boy, or we don't vote at all. I think the numbers of no voters at the next elections will speak volumes.

You vote for a different party next time.

What about legalising cannabis and the public reaction to HS2?

What percentage of of the population are against them, how many voted for the government we have now?

You vote for a different party next time.

What about legalising cannabis and the public reaction to HS2?

What percentage of of the population are against them, h

ow many voted for the government we have now?

The majority of British people don't want to see HS2 go ahead. The majority would also like to see a reform on drug laws, including legalising cannabis.

There is no party that represents me, so I won't vote. Instead, I'll show my support to causes that I feel deserve it.

The majority of British people don't want to see HS2 go ahead. The majority would also like to see a reform on drug laws, including legalising cannabis.

There is no party that represents me, so I won't vote. Instead, I'll show my support to causes that I feel deserve it.

When was the last time everyone voted on such matters, I don't recall such a vote so how do you know that the majority think the same as you.

There are lots of insignificant minor parties that represent minority views. The Peace Party looks a good one for you to choice.

When was the last time everyone voted on such matters, I don't recall such a vote so how do you know that the majority think the same as you.

There are lots of insignificant minor parties that represent minority views. The Peace Party looks a good one for you to choice.

Just Google it. You'll see many surveys that suggest the public don't want HS2. Same goes for cannabis.

I don't think voting for a minor insignificant party is as effective as not voting at all. I'd rather concentrate on community efforts at home whilst showing support for others that are doing their bit in their communities.

Just Google it. You'll see many surveys that suggest the public don't want HS2. Same goes for cannabis.

I don't think voting for a minor insignificant party is as effective as not voting at all. I'd rather concentrate on community efforts at home whilst showing support for others that are doing their bit in their communities.

Surveys don't say what the majority of the UK population want, they only represent the people that took the time to vote and they are usually a very small minority of the population.

So causing disruption is more constructive then voting.

The Green party oppose HS2 and want to decriminalise cannabis, if enough people vote them them these policies will be implemented.

Edited by SavannahP

Surveys don't say what the majority of the UK population want, they only represent the people that took the time to vote and they are usually a very small minority of the population.

So causing disruption is more constructive then voting.

I'll remember that next time you post a link to some evidence then :hihi:

Not everyone votes in elections. Also, the government hasn't done a referendum on HS2, so how else would we know what the public opinion is?

I'll remember that next time you post a link to some evidence then :hihi:

Not everyone votes in elections. Also, the government hasn't done a referendum on HS2, so how else would we know what the public opinion is?

The Green party oppose HS2 and want to decriminalise cannabis, if enough people vote them them these policies will be implemented.

True. Although as a party, I still don't feel represented by them. I'll carry on being active on a local level and not waste my time voting.

True. Although as a party, I still don't feel represented by them. I'll carry on being active on a local level and not waste my time voting.

Sadly, I agree. But I urge you to at least spoil your vote. And still being active politically is essential.

Parties have to be pretty "broad church" - you can't expect an exact fit - yet you can't vote for a party that would appear to cover your two main stated concerns. What exactly do you expect fom political parties?