Anonymous activists at it again! violent protest!

Mate, wind your neck in, just for 1 minute. A simple yes or no would have done!

I've already told you how the public sector creates wealth. You can read the full article here.

Stop being so needlessly aggressive, or I'll put you on ignore.

That article is on about wealth and myths. Also very very light on facts and figures!

How much of our public sector is generating money, never mind wealth?

The maths don't even start to add up for a self supporting public sector, (except through printing more money, which makes foreign trade worse and worse because of devaluation). Examples of this are communist countries, but we've been down that road before and you claim you don't want or support that ideology.

You won't put me on ignore 'cos you'd miss all the critical analysis's of your over generalisations (that everyone else would be seeing!)! Also if you didn't act the way you do (like a politician full of excuses) then I wouldn't have any need to jar you out of your comfort zone!

That article is on about wealth and myths. Also very very light on facts and figures!

How much of our public sector is generating money, never mind wealth?

The maths don't even start to add up for a self supporting public sector, (except through printing more money, which makes foreign trade worse and worse because of devaluation). Examples of this are communist countries, but we've been down that road before and you claim you don't want or support that ideology.

You won't put me on ignore 'cos you'd miss all the critical analysis's of your over generalisations (that everyone else would be seeing!)! Also if you didn't act the way you do (like a politician full of excuses) then I wouldn't have any need to jar you out of your comfort zone!

Are you trying to tell me that it's impossible for the public sector to create wealth? Even when companies like British Steel were in existence?

Do you not agree that the public sector, through research and development, creates jobs for the private sector? Spending by the public sector funds the growth of the private sector.

Are you trying to tell me that it's impossible for the public sector to create wealth? Even when companies like British Steel were in existence?

Do you not agree that the public sector, through research and development, creates jobs for the private sector? Spending by the public sector funds the growth of the private sector.

British Steel was private sector companies, then sort of bailed out (similar to the banks recently). It failed, ran at a loss for a long time, before again being privatised since it was such a massive failure, however it had been saved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Steel#History

The private sector does a lot of R&D, probably more than the public sector (what examples are you referring to?), the public sector would be filled by the private sector if it were to go, however the same cannot be said if the vise versa were true (except by engaging full on communism, but again that'd lead to devaluation of the countrys' economy)! If anything, the public sector stifles the private sector. Don't get me wrong, many services I would never like to see go to the private sector, but even with those many are done a lot better and more efficiently than the public sector, e.g. i've never heard anyone really complain about private health care or education, again though we hear the opposite all the time.