Hate and violence towards immigrants is wrong but understandable

But you agree that wages and cost of living are disproportionate?

Why are councils being forced to make tens of millions in cutbacks if the economy is doing so well?

Why do you insist I look foolish when all I'm doing is asking you serious questions?

---------- Post added 11-11-2014 at 01:24 ----------

I'll ask you too. Why are councils making huge cutbacks if the economy is booming?

It's going to take a while for tax revenue to catch up with the deficit, that doesn't mean the economy isn't growing.

Anyway (third time) - what jobs do the underclass do?

It's going to take a while for tax revenue to catch up with the deficit, that doesn't mean the economy isn't growing.

I've already answered that question. Try reading back.

---------- Post added 11-11-2014 at 01:44 ----------

Cutting the public sector costs more than investing in new jobs.

I've already answered that question. Try reading back.

---------- Post added 11-11-2014 at 01:44 ----------

Cutting the public sector costs more than investing in new jobs.

Sorry, yes you did. Me and you have hugely different ideas on what underclass means.

Oxford English Dictionary definition is this:

The lowest social stratum in a country or community, consisting of the poor and unemployed:

they are an underclass who lack any stake in popular capitalism and who are caught in the dependency culture

Sorry, yes you did. Me and you have hugely different ideas on what underclass means.

Oxford English Dictionary definition is this:

So by that definition it's poor people as well as unemployed, so some of them must work?

If the likes of the EDL and UAF got together and started protesting together against the living & working conditions of the poorest, things would have to change for the better.

I love really naïve threads like this one. It allows people to show that reality and their lives are two separate entities.

Someone thinks the EDL is interested in things other than Islam. And that they could easily work with people they hate. You might as well say that if the Crips and Bloods could just get together they'd solve social problems in their neighbourhoods.

There have been loads of protests about living and working conditions. The government ignores them. Someone on here protests a lot about housing but do things change?

I love really naïve threads like this one. It allows people to show that reality and their lives are two separate entities.

Someone thinks the EDL is interested in things other than Islam. And that they could easily work with people they hate. You might as well say that if the Crips and Bloods could just get together they'd solve social problems in their neighbourhoods.

There have been loads of protests about living and working conditions. The government ignores them. Someone on here protests a lot about housing but do things change?

I think the notion is that if people put their differences aside regarding immigration and focused on the real issues, things would be better and immigrants could live happily alongside UK residents. In other words, immigration is not the problem.

I think the notion is that if people put their differences aside regarding immigration and focused on the real issues, things would be better and immigrants could live happily alongside UK residents. In other words, immigration is not the problem.

But some immigration is a problem, so why would people that know this change their stance and focus on what you think are the real issues. The real issues are that high levels of immigration are very difficult to plan for regarding public services and housing, it also helps to keeps wage low and unemployment higher than it should be, it increases congestion on our roads and causes social problems in our communities. When people put their differences aside and focus on this problem things will be better and immigrants will live happily alongside UK residents.

Whose differences do we put aside though? Who makes that choice? Why don't you put your differences aside and do it my way :hihi::hihi::hihi: