Ban Tech-Noir!!

sheff dave

Hi, after recent tech-noir events that have taken place in Sheffield we have decided to set up a website and discussion board in the hope of getting tech-noir banned,

you can see the website here http://www.ban-tech-noir.com at the bottom of the page is a link to our discussion forum.

We hope you will support our ban tech noir campaign. For more information or any questions/suggestions you can email us at webmaster@ban-tech-noir.com

Thanks,

Dave (Ban Tech-Noir Site admin)

Why do you want Tech-noir banned? It is a pretty lightweight night. I visted your site and concluded that it must be an advert trying to make the night sound risky, or am I wrong? Do you really think that the night is going to bring civilization to an end?

Ummm, Dave?

Your line 'Dave (Site Admin)'line makes it look like you're an admin on THIS site, SheffieldForum.

You're not, so please remove it. :)

I have no idea who or what tech-noir is, but it is ALSO traditional on this site to ask the Admin team before posting a link to a discussion board.

Thanks,

Joe

this is funny, ive never heard of the tech-noir night but i definately interested now! great advertisement Sheff Dave, cheers ;)

but whats seems to be the problem, 2 members of staff have been enjoying themselves at the weekend so you sack them, is that legal?

either way stop being a nob dave, trying to ban the night is crazy and you will more than likely be fighting a loosing battle.

adios tech heads

Shine a Light!!!

So this is what Rayvon's been banging on about...

All he ever talks about at the minute, Tech-noir this, Tech-noir that...

It's like its taken over his life!!!!

I'm wi'dave on this one, lets Ban Tech-Noir once & for all !!

Last time I saw Ray after one of these nights he looked like this >>>:gag:

Well Done Dave for taking a stand, plus I might get a days work out of Ray once this ban takes hold!

Avanti

B.Potter

Archived