Clothes shopping in Sheffield

DerbyTup

not bought myself any new gear for a while but I think I might venture into the city centre this weekend and get myself kitted out with some new stuff. I've noticed that I am not getting the eye from the ladies as much as I used to, so maybe time to cut a dash with some dapper new gear eh?

I will probably start down the Castle Market area and have a look in Bunny's and Colvins, or Tramps on King Street. I must also pop into Lennard's on Pinstone street and get myself a new pair of brogues. After that, I reckon it has to be Image on Charles Street, they have some nice stuff, or maybe All Kinds, down Chapel Walk.

Maybe I need to get my hair cut as well, at Sweeney's in the Arcade off Pinstone street?

I'm feeling good about this. If any ladies are in town next saturday night, look me up. I'll be in the courtyard of the Stonehouse about 8pm, and hopefully I'll be wearing some new high waister tweeds and a star jumper with Budgie jacket over the top! :love:

Ha ha it must be a long time since you ventured into the City centre for your gear. Those were the days sadly all long gone but well remembered. I used to get my shoes from Nat Elstons in the market or Freeman Hardy and Willis. Clothes from C&A and loved Peter Robinson's. The Stonehouse...Thanks for the memories things ain't what they used to be are they. If I could turn back time springs to mind.