Ched Evans to train with SUFC

nikki-red

Up to now I've firmly been in the 'Pro CE return' camp. I still am in very many respects, however..........

Any reasonably minded individual would by now be considering the clubs interests before any personal interests. Given the groundswell of public opinion, the honourable action would be to withdraw completely from SUFC to avoid any further criticism being levelled at the club. It makes me wonder if CE is in permanent denial and only views the world from a personal and maybe selfish perspective. Who knows?

Any notion of a return (on any basis) should only be considered if and when he clears his name, and then perhaps only after a poll of season ticket holders and seasoned supporters etc - i.e. those people who have invested their time and money in the club over the years. These are the people who should cast the ultimate decision.

everyones a winner in cheds case.

Ched plays again

Sponsors get hell of a lot of free advertising!!!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD IS GUILTY OF BEING IMMORAL WHEN IT SUITS THEM.SO I QUESTION EVERYONE` HAVE YOU EVER COMMITED A CRIME OF ANY SORT?`

I BET THE ANSWER IS YES FOR WHATEVER REASON SO PLEASE EVERYONE GET A LIFE AND LOOK AT THE WAY YOU BEHAVE!!!!

If SUFC want to employ an advocate of rape because they put goals before morality then that is up to them. It is however up to others whether they want to do business with a club with no morals and it is up to the FA to decide whether to ban a player who advocates rape.

Obviously you are happy to overlook someone advocating rape if it gets goals for your club and you are entitled to your view as others are entitled to point out how shallow, selfish and shameful your view is.

Morals,morals,morals ,advocate of rape,get down off your high horse,it almost seems like you are enjoying this....hang on maybe.....?

Still not illegal though is it,thats not my view(shallow,selfish etc:loopy:) ,it is a fact;)

I just don't understand how a person can excuse rape against girls as young as 11 years not once but hundreds of times by a certain section of society and condemn a man for one drunken act. Evans is not likely to repeat his mistake, he's learned his lesson but thousands upon thousands want him to serve a life sentance. There is no wonder the UK and US governments can send troops over to Iraq and other M.E. countries and get away with it with this sort of thinking.

I would suggest the vast majority of you consider who is the real villain in the U.K. when your police force allows multiple rapes of young children in most of the major cities.

If football supporters make players, who in most cases are ill educated, their children's role model then who's at fault.

I just don't understand how a person can excuse rape against girls as young as 11 years not once but hundreds of times by a certain section of society and condemn a man for one drunken act. Evans is not likely to repeat his mistake, he's learned his lesson but thousands upon thousands want him to serve a life sentance. There is no wonder the UK and US governments can send troops over to Iraq and other M.E. countries and get away with it with this sort of thinking.

I would suggest the vast majority of you consider who is the real villain in the U.K. when your police force allows multiple rapes of young children in most of the major cities.

If football supporters make players, who in most cases are ill educated, their children's role model then who's at fault.

Who is that person?

And you change the record ,we all know the real reason you and others will NOT let this drop!!!!!!!

ive even said the whole matter dragging on is tarnishing the clubs reputation and standing in the community and shouldnt continue to do.

now being an owl do you really think id say that? i even really should stand back, watch it get dragged through the muck left right and centre and laugh but i aint.

so if you wanna step away from your paranoia helmet for a second

Morals,morals,morals ,advocate of rape,get down off your high horse,it almost seems like you are enjoying this....hang on maybe.....?

Still not illegal though is it,thats not my view(shallow,selfish etc:loopy:) ,it is a fact;)

I'll not enjoy stopping two of my kids from renewing their season tickets next year if SUFC don't disassociate themselves from an advocate of rape.

You are right that though it isn't illegal for Evans or yourself to be immoral in character. You are indeed both legally shallow, selfish and shameful.

ive even said the whole matter dragging on is tarnishing the clubs reputation and standing in the community and shouldnt continue to do.

now being an owl do you really think id say that? i even really should stand back, watch it get dragged through the muck left right and centre and laugh but i aint.

so if you wanna step away from your paranoia helmet for a second

Of course i will,if you take your blue tinted specs off for a minute:roll:

Of course i will,if you take your blue tinted specs off for a minute:roll:

potlegs is an owl yet disagrees with my stance.

zamo and poundy and plaintalker are unitedites but agree with my stance

tell me how my clubs affecting my opinion?

I'll not enjoy stopping two of my kids from renewing their season tickets next year if SUFC don't disassociate themselves from an advocate of rape.

You are right that though it isn't illegal for Evans or yourself to be immoral in character. You are indeed both legally shallow, selfish and shameful.

So now you are classing me the same as ched,how much higher can you get on that horse:loopy:

I am not,i repeat not immoral in character and i would feel better if you refrained from insulting me on here,if you don't mind, as you do not know me from adam!!!!!!!!

If you can't convince some one to agree with your view ,you don't have to resort to insulting them:(