Ebay ban the selling of memorial ceramic poppies: Right? Wrong?

Just as a side issue....I wonder what would happen if you've bought your poppy from the official channels and it arrived 'broken'....it's perfectly feasible....Just tough luck?

I'm guessing that just like any other limited item that you buy over the net, you'd get your money back and an apology.

Well, this is a thread about Ebay restricting the sales of the poppies, not the restriction of the sales of the poppies per se, that is why I thought it relevant. So when you said that people should be allowed to do what they want with the poppies then apart from Ebay, who is stopping them?

I don't know. Who is stopping them?

Also, nobody has suggested that you cannot have an opinion, so why do you feel you need to ask if it's OK to have one?

Just checking. You came across as forum police for a minute. Just thought I'd make sure it was OK to have an opinion.

I don't know. Who is stopping them?

It seems no one!

Just checking. You came across as forum police for a minute. Just thought I'd make sure it was OK to have an opinion.

So you believe that my reassuring you that in spite of your claims, nobody is actually saying that people cannot do what they like with the poppies, they are only sharing their opinion, means I'm acting like the forum police? :hihi:

It's worth remembering that you were criticising other posters with your first post on this thread.

It seems no one!

Excellent!!

So you believe that my reassuring you that in spite of your claims, nobody is actually saying that people cannot do what they like with the poppies, they are only sharing their opinion, means I'm acting like the forum police? :hihi:

It's worth remembering that you were criticising other posters with your first post on this thread.

I was criticising other posters attitudes towards the sellers of poppies including a poster that used the word 'scummy' to describe anybody selling these poppies. You made it your business to tell me something about ebay and to tell me that people are entitled to opinions. Thank you so much for that, it was really nice of you. I really don't understand where you want to take this or why you decided to quote my post and then state the bleeding obvious in the first place. Is this actually going anywhere?

Excellent!!

I was criticising other posters attitudes towards the sellers of poppies including a poster that used the word 'scummy' to describe anybody selling these poppies. You made it your business to tell me something about ebay and to tell me that people are entitled to opinions. Thank you so much for that, it was really nice of you. I really don't understand where you want to take this or why you decided to quote my post and then state the bleeding obvious in the first place. Is this actually going anywhere?

Sorry I thought that you were also commenting upon eBay's actions.