Where can I take my Mum !!

gempau

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest anything for me to do with my mum on Sunday.

I want to do something different for her, not just the sunday lunch out type thing.

Dont want to do anything crazy like paintballing or anything like that, but would like to do something a bit different.

Get your ideas flowing please everyone.

Cheers

Gempau

Gempau, a forum member 'Boudika' has previously advertised the 'Holistic Lifestyle Show' at Kelham Island on Sunday. It opens 10.30am - 4.30pm and is £3.50 admission. Unsure what your Mum likes but I've always found these events really interesting and calming. There may also be something else you could treat her too whilst you're there. There's usually lots of stalls and workshops to view. I once enjoyed an Indian Head Massage and it was brilliant. Have a nice day whatever you decide on.

When my Mum came to Sheff last I took her to the botanical gardens (which she enjoyed immensley) and the to BrB's for a tasty pizza. My mum's getting on for 58 and unfortunately suffers from a very debilitating hernia so her movement is a bit restricted so the options which we gave her may not be the same as what you want to offer your Mum.

Archived