Wheelchair users and prams on public transport, whose priority

Who should have priority on public transport?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who should have priority on public transport?

• Wheelchair users
    • Parents with prams
    • Not sure

Feel free to post the best ones again. So that 91% of people can laugh at them.

Feel free the counter what as already been posted instead of just spouting the same crap that toddlers should the thrown off a bus so that the disabled can get on.

This is nothing to do with the welfare of children. That's just your transparent attempt to emotionalise the subject.

Oh, so you think a parent is likely to have a 3, a 2 and a 9 month old. Is that biologically plausible. And are they toddlers. (That's rhetorical btw, no need to answer).

You've not given a single good reason that someone might be unable to vacate the space. The 'best' (and I say that in quotes) you came up with was some paranoid fear about paedophiles on the bus.

This is why we need a like button.

Feel free the counter what as already been posted instead of just spouting the same crap that toddlers should the thrown off a bus so that the disabled can get on.

Refer me to the post numbers and I'll be happy to pull them apart, again.

Or just summarise the excuses instead of trying to avoid the fact that you haven't got any valid ones... Whichever.

The twins, Hansel and Gretel have actually left the building. The bus driver set them down in their pushchair in the middle of ecclesall woods, and they have spent all night attempting to make a breadcrumb trail, in order to find their way back to civilisation.

In a Tv interview , their distraught mother, Chardonnay- Anne, 19, said "I dont know what happened, one minute I was travelling on the bus, and the next minute,a wheelchair user wanted to get on, and the other passengers were surrounding me with burning torches and pitchforks, demanding that I hand my kiddies over to Myra Hindley, who was also travelling on the bus. Its not MY fault I bought a pushchair that I dont know how to fold! How dare that wheelchair user need to attend a hospital appointment!"

Refer me to the post numbers and I'll be happy to pull them apart, again.

Or just summarise the excuses instead of trying to avoid the fact that you haven't got any valid ones... Whichever.

You didn't pull them apart the first time you just dismissed them because of your clear dislike of children.

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 10:37 ----------

The twins, Hansel and Gretel have actually left the building. The bus driver set them down in their pushchair in the middle of ecclesall woods, and they have spent all night attempting to make a breadcrumb trail, in order to find their way back to civilisation.

In a Tv interview , their distraught mother, Chardonnay- Anne, 19, said "I dont know what happened, one minute I was travelling on the bus, and the next minute,a wheelchair user wanted to get on, and the other passengers were surrounding me with burning torches and pitchforks, demanding that I hand my kiddies over to Myra Hindley, who was also travelling on the bus. Its not MY fault I bought a pushchair that I dont know how to fold! How dare that wheelchair user need to attend a hospital appointment!"

:huh:

So you like the idea that someone would happily throw three infants off a bus just so that you can get on. :o

No. And if you actually read my response, you would see that I was "liking" cyclone's exposé of your faux handwringing, hyperbole, and exaggeration of the alleged dangers these unfeasible hypothetical "untriplets" of 3, 2, and 9 months would be put in, by the mother doing what any parent, handling a pram, has had to do, in the history of the bus, which is to fold the dratted thing, or to use shanks' pony.

No. And if you actually read my response, you would see that I was "liking" cyclone's exposé of your faux handwringing, hyperbole, and exaggeration of the alleged dangers these unfeasible hypothetical "untriplets" of 3, 2, and 9 months would be put in, by the mother doing what any parent, handling a pram, has had to do, in the history of the bus, which is to fold the dratted thing, or to use shanks' pony.

There was no expose, just a dismissible of anything that counters his opinion that the disabled should always take priority over the welfare and safety of infants.

But I am happy that you don't think infants should be kicked off a bus just to allow you on.

You didn't pull them apart the first time you just dismissed them because of your clear dislike of children.

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 10:37 ----------

:huh:

Post numbers or a summary of these excuses. Time to crap or get off the pot.