Would you know what a CID identification card should look like?

I mean I just googled "British Police warrant card" (images) and got this.....Quite a few variations there...Nothing standard...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=British+police+warrant+card&safe=off&rlz=1C1EODB_enGB513GB513&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=DfFlVNS1ItfiaoCDgvgE&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

There did seem to be two prominent styles! So to see what the police actually said I tried searching the REAL police website and found absolutely nothing! (there were other searches other than just the following)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=inurl:www.police.uk+id+card

Would this fool anyone? It is a TV prop!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POLICE-SECURITY-SIA-RMP-Leather-Warrant-ID-Pass-Card-Holder-Wallet-Badge-TV-PROP-/151312938753

You are being perfectly unreasonable Pete. The post by cgk is correct and you shouldn't be flying off the handle getting all uppity like that.

No I'm not being unreasonable.

Read the thread title...It's a question. Is he therefore able to answer the question on behalf of the entire forum membership?

"Would you know what a CID identification card should look like?"

No I'm not being unreasonable.

Read the thread title...It's a question. Is he therefore able to answer the question on behalf of the entire forum membership?

"Would you know what a CID identification card should look like?"

And you are still getting all defensive and jumpy when someone dares to question you.... :roll:

Try having a little humility for once and stop letting that Moderator label go to your head - you never used to be like this.

And you are still getting all defensive and jumpy when someone dares to question you.... :roll:

Try having a little humility for once and stop letting that Moderator label go to your head - you never used to be like this.

I just wonder why it's always 'you'...that seems to form that opinion? :suspect:

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 13:55 ----------

I've just read through the entire thread and not seen anything conclusive.....if 'the answer' as far as anyone is concerned has been given...please quote the post number as, as far as I'm concerned it hasn't been posted...How can it?...As it's personal to whoever is reading this...One person might know...and the next have no clue...I'm with the latter.