How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

Maybe i need to smoke drugs to improve ay?

I don't reckon drugs are going to help you much tbh.

I do think you need to consider what other people are saying and read and understand what is said before going off half cocked.

'drugs are bad mmmkk'

is not a grown up way of debating. Saying ALL druggies are on the path to doom is just wrong. factually wrong.

some of the nastiest, stupidest, hateful and vile people I've ever met were completely t-total, some would even call themselves 'christians'.

Is it okay to say all christians are evil idiots ?

So i can be like you and just insult when i have no reasonable arguement?

The post I responded to doesn't have a reasoned arguement:-

This thread looks like a bunch of druggys arguing drugs should be legalised.

It seems to be an insult... go figure!

I also pointed to another thread where your "reasoned arguements" have been shown to be nieve nonsense.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a post from you with a "reasoned arguement", you've generally started on the insults when a "reasoned arguement" comes along to challenge your view! This can be clearly seen in the link to the DVLA thread I included in my response.

Edited by Magilla

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the US federal government is stepping away from cannabis enforcement, and letting each state decide for itself. Federal legalisation is the next logical step

For the first time, Congress is letting states set their own medical marijuana and hemp policies, a huge step forward for sensible drug policy," said Bill Piper, director of the Drug Policy Alliance’s office of national affairs. “States will continue to reform their marijuana laws and Congress will be forced to accommodate them. It’s not a question of if, but when, federal marijuana prohibition will be repealed."

---------- Post added 18-12-2014 at 10:04 ----------

Another narcotics cop joins Law Enforcement Against Prohibition:

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/181272088-drug-users-should-not-be-put-prison-says-former-undercover-narcotics-cop

Neil Woods (an undercover officer with 14 years behind him in the drugs squad) said

: “Nobody should go to prison for taking drugs"

• 2 months later...
Neil Woods (an undercover officer with 14 years behind him in the drugs squad) said

“Nobody should go to prison for taking drugs

Agree they should be shot.:hihi:

No, I disagree.

I think we should start shooting the stupid, although I'll understand if you're not keen on the idea.

If we start shooting people for taking drugs, we'd end up killing a lot of talented and intelligent and successful people.