How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

I deal with loads of seized cannabis samples every day. Not once. Never. Have I seen this. Ever. Excellent source there, so much for your knowledge....

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 10:49 ----------

No, but it sums up your lack of knowledge on the subject...

Someone already proved you wrong on this point... Not that I ever said that cannabis is cut, I said "if"... Perhaps your English comprehension is a little lacking.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 12:42 ----------

Not an idiotic solution at all except to those who do not want this solution.

What is idiotic about stopping people being killed and saving money ?

The majority of people do not take illegal drugs.

It's idiotic because it isn't a real solution at all.

People clearly want to take drugs, so just "telling" them to stop obviously isn't going to work. Hell, prohibition doesn't work, and it causes massive harm and cost.

The people killed and the money spent are mainly DUE to prohibition.

Oh, and something like 1/3rd of adults in the UK have tried cannabis at some point. And of course, your point about "illegal" drugs is circular. If they weren't illegal then 0% would take illegal drugs. Duh.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 12:43 ----------

Do you partake of Cannabis?

Why? Do you think it has a bearing on this discussion?

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 13:01 ----------

[/color]

Someone already proved you wrong on this point... Not that I ever said that cannabis is cut, I said "if"... Perhaps your English comprehension is a little lacking.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 12:42 ----------

It's idiotic because it isn't a real solution at all.

People clearly want to take drugs, so just "telling" them to stop obviously isn't going to work. Hell, prohibition doesn't work, and it causes massive harm and cost.

The people killed and the money spent are mainly DUE to prohibition.

Oh, and something like 1/3rd of adults in the UK have tried cannabis at some point. And of course, your point about "illegal" drugs is circular. If they weren't illegal then 0% would take illegal drugs. Duh.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 12:43 ----------

Why? Do you think it has a bearing on this discussion?

The basic question is whether yo want to encourage a situation which could legitimise your child or family members to be addicted to illegal drugs or the same drugs if they were legalised.The drugs I refer to are those classed by some as "recreational" drugs.

Edited by harvey19

My English lacking? You think a link to a forum is proof? Wow. It's a wonder I did so well in my degree, with my peer reviewed fact checking and all.

Edited by crimescene

The only thing it may be cut with is a pair of scissors or secateurs. LOL

So much for your knowledge on the matter!

It's also been 'weighted' or cut if you like by spraying silica solution onto the plants, nothing like the feel of molten sand to enhance your high and strip the lining of your oesophagus.

Also bulked out/cut with any kind of appropriate looking herby material.

It's also been 'weighted' or cut if you like by spraying silica solution onto the plants, nothing like the feel of molten sand to enhance your high and strip the lining of your oesophagus.

Also bulked out/cut with any kind of appropriate looking herby material.

I think you are mistaken as silica is used as an additive in the water and nutrients to make plants stronger and healthier and is not sprayed onto the plant. The stuff used is water soluble and aids nutrient uptake. Its also naturally present in soil so would be in most plants and veg that people buy or consume.

In any case I cant see how silica could enhance the high or strip the lining of the oesophagus as all it could do is add a tiny amount of bulk, and that is also debatable.

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 21:49 ----------

---------- Post added 14-02-2015 at 13:01 ----------

[/color]

The basic question is whether yo want to encourage a situation which could legitimise your child or family members to be addicted to illegal drugs or the same drugs if they were legalised.The drugs I refer to are those classed by some as "recreational" drugs.

But this is about cannabis which is non addictive so no need to include other recreational drugs.

My English lacking? You think a link to a forum is proof? Wow. It's a wonder I did so well in my degree, with my peer reviewed fact checking and all.

Did you mistakenly believe that you had given a stronger counter proof? Is your assertion supposed to be unquestionable? :huh:

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 11:22 ----------

There's no evidence that decriminalisation increases levels of use or addiction.

Cannabis is less addictive than nicotine, alcohol is addictive as well, yet I don't worry about my family becoming addicted to it...

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 11:23 ----------

I didn't ask you.:roll:

What is post #299 then?

You can't even remember what you've posted or why! :roll:

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 11:24 ----------

They used to burn wiches, hang children, deport convicts.

And in the future we'll be able to add to that list "attempt to prohibit drug use".

Because just like the previous legal mistakes, prohibition will be removed.

I deal with loads of seized cannabis samples every day. Not once. Never. Have I seen this. Ever. Excellent source there, so much for your knowledge....

That was from 8 years ago, you've only worked there two years :rolleyes:

Maybe you should 'Talk to Frank'?

What is cannabis cut with?

Cannabis may be ‘cut’ with other substances to increase the weight and the dealer’s profits.

Impurities in cannabis may include a variety of substances, with laboratory-confirmed reports of glass and pesticides being found in herbal forms of cannabis; and with hash/resin frequently being mixed with a range of substances to increase weight and the dealer’s profits. In April 2010, a study, looking into contaminants in drugs reported that there were cases of cannabis being adulterated with henna, lead and aluminium.

http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/cannabis

Of course it wouldn't happen as often in a legal market.

Edited by anywebsite

That was from 8 years ago, you've only worked there two years :rolleyes:

Maybe you should 'Talk to Frank'?

http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/cannabis

Of course it wouldn't happen as often in a legal market.

Silica dioxide would stick break the capillary column of the GC-MS analysing the drug...the companies been there for a while, it's never happened.

---------- Post added 15-02-2015 at 16:37 ----------

Did you mistakenly believe that you had given a stronger counter proof? Is your assertion supposed to be unquestionable? :huh:

So there still no 'proof' yeah?